Reviews for Our Mistakes
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Gokudera breaks my heart. Thank god he found Tsuna.
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh, I really enjoyed reading this! It was interesting to see how the time passed and the dynamics of the relationships changed. Nice work :)
AeroShylph chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
You... I... I'm sorry. This is just too wonderful to put to words. I love this.
I must say Bianchi is lost somewhere along the way, but whatever. She has her chance in Future arc.
I didn't cry nor did I have chills. But because neither Shamal nor Gokudera is one to show that. What I'm trying to say is that you are able to make me understand their ground. Wonderful!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Urrgghh... I want sequel... o(TT-TT)o
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow, I loved this one almost as much as the original! Some little quirks you added such as Romeo made the story all the more Binachi and Shamal like rather than just Gokudera too.

CupidKirby
Prince SuperSharky chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Let's start out with the unpleasantries:

"lets him lulls her back to sleep."

Another thing, you start writing your quotations wrong. Like:

'"Ciaossu." a small baby greets'-You did well to make the 'a' a lowercase, but the period must be a comma.

'"Hayato," Shamal begins to hiss warningly' would be the right way to write it.

Anyway, onto the praise

THis is amazing! I was thinking about this too, but I never would've been able to write it as well as you have. I love how you not only explored their relationships with Gokudera, but also of how they themselves developed as people too. I really liked Shamal's guilt, though I don't think that it was conveyed strongly enough. And I commend you on going into Bianchi's relationship with Romeo-not many people do that, and even fewer show how/why they broke up (and I love the appearance of Reborn-no one else ever goes into how they met).

The part where she's plotting to kill Dino is also funny-it honestly made me laugh.

I like the subtle links between each short section-it gives the entire thing this lovely flow.

I like the snippets from the manga-especially seeing it from Bianchi's point of view, which you do a great job of writing! Though, once again I have to say, Shamal, not so much. I feel like it lacks emotion-because all you talk about is of his guilt in not being able to save Lavina. I wish that you wrote more about Shaml's side of things, like you did with Bianchi.

I really liked the ending, with Shamal finally finding some closure. I have to say, the parts from the manga felt a little underdeveloped towards the end, more like it was a repeat with some other things thrown in-I would've liked to see more things from the character's point of view (like more descriptions, imagery, more of their thoughts on things).

Overall, I think this is great! Thumbs up :)