Reviews for Sins of My Past
kymaia21 chapter 89 . 8/5
Love this!
louanne61 chapter 29 . 8/3
Why is she referring to him as Anthony. Surely thats the persona he uses to distract him from being Bella's Edward
louanne61 chapter 17 . 8/3
oh Bella don't kid yourself your doing this to hurt Edward. Please don't have a relationship with Demetri I don't know if I could continue reading this if she did. I'm still trying to work out why Bella was hanging out with Aro, Marcus and their families.
june chapter 77 . 7/30
I am a grown woman, I love fan fiction,have read lots of story's and mostly love them all, I don't like rude people but I love this story, so much of interest and love, I have only written to a few authors You are amongst the best, Thank you so much.
rpobsessed2 chapter 89 . 7/13
One of my favorites! So very unique and I look forward to reading it again and again Thank you for sharing your talent with us
itdoesinmyworld chapter 5 . 7/13
Ah Eddie, you deserved it
itdoesinmyworld chapter 3 . 7/13
Bella wrote the letter like she's from the 1900. LMAOOOO
Kksmum chapter 88 . 7/10
Awesome.
Chapter 89:How can a teenager be so eloquent and sweet! Need a whole other story on Seth and Carlie.
Love SOMP.
Kksmum chapter 16 . 6/30
Jasper and Alice’s story in this chapter always makes me cry.
This may be the fourth time I have read this great tale. I was rereading Once Bitten where of course the notes included a recommendation of SOMP. So here I am again. And I cannot put it down. Again!
cynthia chapter 5 . 6/25
Wow. Just fucking wow! This story is Fantastic!
MiccaF chapter 89 . 5/25
Wow! I loved this story from beginning to end! That speech in the last chapter ... I'm blinking tears back so I can see to type! Awesome story that I definitely see myself reading again in the future! Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
Ufffff aro es una patada en el hígado, asco igual que jake
I have read your inspiring story at least 20 times and I love it just as much as my first time. Don't let anyone tell you your not one of the best because you are!
dormirais chapter 8 . 4/11
please use a trigger warning regarding alice's abuse.
grandmachix chapter 89 . 4/8
And with Seth's proposal, a new generation is facing their New Beginning. I can't express how very much I love this story.
Judy