Reviews for Sins of My Past
HarukaSempai14 chapter 86 . 11/13
It's amazing to see their family moments now that the family is complete.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 81 . 11/13
The parents can't complain with these kids! They had their first kiss at 15 and a half, while other teenagers already have sex in that age.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 80 . 11/13
The only criptic I would make would be the name of the girl. Maribela Antonia?! Really?!️
I was really sad about Aro's sickness.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 78 . 11/12
I honestly still didn't get the thing of Carlie getting married to her own father, it still doesn'makr sense to me. Her blessing makes much more sense.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 76 . 11/12
Everything was perfect in the chapter. But, it didn't make sense to ask his own daughter in marriage! It would make sense if she were a child, if she weren't his blood would sound weird, like apossible lover. Giving her the ring as a gift in another moment would be more fit.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 73 . 11/12
It was unecessary to add a sex predator in the story and why after Samantha? Doesn't make sense to kidnap her
HarukaSempai14 chapter 72 . 11/12
I thought it was too dramatic the kidnap of Samantha, unescessary.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 67 . 11/12
Alice was on the wrong, but what Edward couldn't see was that all the hurt and betrayal from the past broke her hability to really trust people. The both made mistakes, but Edward was actually the one that really suffered from everything that happened. It must be heart breaking to know you're resposible for the destruction and suffering of one of the people you love the most.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 66 . 11/12
I hope Bella and Edward get to have these twins.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 65 . 11/11
Carlie's reaction just proved how righ I was about Carlile and Esme adopting Samantha instead of Edward. He commited many mistakes, is still learning to forgive himself for his past sins while is rebuilding his relationship with Bella, and build a father/daughter relationship with Carlie. Their daughter isn't ready for a sibling no matter if is biological or adoptive. Carlie needs to have the experince of having a family complete and having a father only for herself before she's ready for sharing atention. And on the other hand, Samantha equally needs individual atention while in the healing process of her traumas. Samantha and Carlie need all love and atention from both parents, they're not ready to share.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 61 . 11/11
Bella really could have gone after Eward years later, but the thing is it wasn't worth it. When a man trats you the way he did, to go after him is to bury what was left of your self-steem. To give him another chance now is one thing, but back them was impossible even to a saint.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 60 . 11/11
Edward and Bella need to rebuild their broken relationship and that demands time and a lot of effort and dedication. Edward still needs to find time and effort to build a relationship with Carlie, since he lost 14 years of her life and was never a father to her. Samantha came from a broken home, aviolent and abusive father and is full of traumas. Samantha needs a lot of dedication, love and understanding... Carlile and Esme are the perfect parents for her, specially because they already raised all their children and will dedicate solemly on her.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 59 . 11/10
Are Esme and Carlile the ones to adopt Samantha? Cause I think they're the perfect ones to fullfill her needs.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 58 . 11/10
I agree about letting the past get in between them would be a victory od Tanya. The bitch left late, should have died sooner and suffering.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 46 . 11/10
Carlile and Esme adpting Samantha is for the best. Even though Carlie is a sensitive and understanding girl, she needs time and space to build a father/daughter relationship with Edward. Samantha would want and demand Edwards time, love and individual atention, specially since she never receivid love from a parent. I feel like Carlie's and Edward's relationship would get complicated because jelousy would brood beteen them. Carlile and Esme already raised their children, they can give Samantha all the atention and love she so desperately needs.
12,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »