Reviews for Sins of My Past
Topaz113069 chapter 89 . 4/30
I love this story so much!
I don’t understand how people can be rude. I love this story and am reading for the 4th time. I am getting on now and have read everything from Shakespeare to Dan Brown and certainly don’t find your writing juvenile
miriama chapter 89 . 1/14
this chapter always gets me awesome story thankoyu for sharing
Kimblue chapter 89 . 1/7
Hello. I can see that your story was finished 7 years ago, but I have only just discovered it and wanted to thank you for writing and posting such a riveting, feel good story. I am late to TWI FF and even later to non vampire based more real world stories so the way you used known characters and personality traits in this genre really intrigued me. I loved it. Thank you, and happy 2022 to you.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 89 . 12/8/2021
'I'm not a mistake. I'm someone who can be loved."'
Oh God! That killed me and had me bawling right there with Esme!
Thank you so much for this wonderful and engaging story. It is now one of my favorites and there aren't many that can claim that title.
I hope you are doing well with your original fiction even though I'm not sure you even read reviews anymore.
Bless you! (And not your heart:)!
XOXO
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 88 . 12/8/2021
Deme and Elizabeth had FIVE girls?! Wow! I'm stunned!
And yes, I'm very sad to see the passing of Aro; I think this is the only story I've ever said that about him!
But every life has a limit. :(
Thank you for this.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 84 . 12/8/2021
Wow! That foundation is a HUGE gift and so Edwardly of him to name it after Emmett. I'm assuming since his big bro took care of Bella when he didn't...*dreamy sigh*
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 82 . 12/8/2021
Finally she admitted it! Yes!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 80 . 12/8/2021
No words. Really.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 79 . 12/8/2021
Edward...better start building that house! As the wise Chief Brody once said, "You're gonna need a bigger house!"
Or something like that...;)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 77 . 12/7/2021
Wow! How you writers handle the negativity is awe inspiring! Just reading them, I get the feeling they're not even heartfelt; it's just done to lash out. It's not constructive or anything. Who does that? I may not always care for some stories, but in that case, I just don't review. I recognize that the person put a lot of thought and time into their story, something I couldn't do, and I respect that enough to just not say anything let alone anything negative. So kudos to you!
Now...
'She'd only had to let my waist out a little in the final fitting…'
Looks like Cia will be getting those grandbabies after all!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 76 . 12/7/2021
*sigh*
This is why I read stories. :)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 75 . 12/7/2021
What is it with women in bathrooms? I had a girl start a brawl with me in a club bathroom many years ago; so violently that pumps got thrown out into the hallway and it had to be broken up! Got thrown out of the club through no fault of my own.
Women...
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 74 . 12/7/2021
Can I just say how much I love Deme and Elizabeth! ?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 72 . 12/7/2021