Reviews for Sins of My Past
Jaygm chapter 65 . 4/13
Another really wonderful chapter. Lots of things - really good things- took place!
Jaygm chapter 64 . 4/13
Ah yes, their real world is going to invade soon. But they have come so far from where they were.
Jaygm chapter 63 . 4/12
Those two are so smart and also very sweet!
Jaygm chapter 62 . 4/12
That went quite well.
Jaygm chapter 61 . 4/12
Bella's admission of selfishness when she knew the Cullen's were in Seattle for quite some time, but she chose not to tell them about Carlie. That does give me something to think on. In essence, she was partially responsible for depriving Edward of Carlie for so many years. She could have, at any point along the way, revealed Carlie to them. It would have changed everything.

As to the RL events of July 2013 and then the following May, it really was mostly smoke and mirrors. I don't believe the majority of what the tabloids exploit on celebrity lives. Smoke and mirrors, lies and contrivances is what it is- aimed to make money. I think that subsequently, Robert and Kristen have deliberately chosen to keep the media out of their lives.

What we "see" and "hear" from the media is contrived and controlled by them. Both of them have admitted that for years- that their private lives were and are not for public consumption. So I believe practically nothing of what is printed by the media concerning their private lives. I honestly think the world would be truly shocked to learn how they truly live privately- nothing like how and what is written about them in the media. LOL.
Jaygm chapter 60 . 4/12
Where do they go from here? LOL
Jaygm chapter 59 . 4/12
The earth shook.
Jaygm chapter 58 . 4/12
That was quite stressful reading. But the trip back to Forks really did them both in, just a bit.
Jaygm chapter 57 . 4/12
Another good chapter but when?
Jaygm chapter 56 . 4/12
Hard to believe those two are only 14.
Jaygm chapter 55 . 4/12
The UST is through the roof on this one! LOL
Jaygm chapter 54 . 4/11
Those two need an intervention. LOL
Jaygm chapter 53 . 4/11
Seems strange that now they are deliberately separating themselves from each other. I guess I am just anxious for them to be back together.
Jaygm chapter 52 . 4/11
What a crazy chapter! That football game is a riot.
Jaygm chapter 51 . 4/11
This poor child. That so-called father of hers must be the monster that Demetri is tracking. Hope he gets caught and doesn't come back for this child.
11,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »