Reviews for Sins of My Past
cctwilight chapter 7 . 10/12/2021
Telling Carlie the truth will be hard but Edward needs to do it.
cctwilight chapter 6 . 10/12/2021
Carlie is right about Edward.
cctwilight chapter 5 . 10/12/2021
At least Bella is allowing visitation.
cctwilight chapter 4 . 10/12/2021
Oh no. I hope Edward caught Bella.
cctwilight chapter 3 . 10/12/2021
And the hits just keep coming. How could Tanya have been so cruel.
cctwilight chapter 2 . 10/12/2021
Poor Carlie. She is learning a lot in one day.
cctwilight chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
Looking forward to reading this story.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/8/2021
Well damn! I guess Tanya didn’t realize she messed with Bella one too many times. It seems there was no redemption for Tanya. It just goes to show you can have all the money in the world but if you haven’t dealt with yourself, even that can’t help you…the money just helps you to become worse.

Ding dong the witch is dead!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/8/2021
Wow! That was heavy…
Guest chapter 26 . 10/8/2021
I am so loving this story. Actually it’s the second time I’ve read it. I saw someone rec it in one of the FB groups and I had to read it again.

Your writing is quite intriguing, it pulls me in as if I’m watching a movie. This would be a great movie or series on Netflix.

I had to stop and tell you how much I appreciate your gift…thank you so much for sharing.

**This is one of my favorite stories :)
winterhorses chapter 60 . 8/11/2021
So glad he decided to talk about his women to Jasper instead of Bella!
winterhorses chapter 59 . 8/11/2021
Jeez, this sad fella would make a great case study for a psych class, lol.

Poor Edward is so stuck in the past. Bella hit it on the head a few chapters ago when she got on his case about the wearing the bracelet:
“What else do you want to hear? It's getting ridiculous this continual insistence that we have to tear ourselves apart, time after time…rehashing every little thing. I can't go on if you won't let me.”

And not only is he living figuratively in his memories, he’s doing it literally, as well. He took an overtly uncomfortable and upset Bella to highly public places, kept the house, and now wants to make love in his old room to “wipe away the stain.” Unfortunately, life doesn’t work like that. You can’t have a redo of the bad parts—you can’t “make new memories” to replace the old ones. He might think he’s just righting his wrongs, but in actuality, he’s subconsciously using his actions as workarounds to forgiving himself and moving forward. What he needs to do instead is accept his past mistakes and be able to acknowledge them without experiencing crippling guilt and the need for self-punishment.

Of course, that process usually takes time and isn’t a straight path to the goal. Sometimes, the ideal end state can’t even be reached in one lifetime. But for now, hopefully Elizabeth, another person, or even he himself will realize what he’s doing and guide him to a better path.
winterhorses chapter 58 . 8/11/2021
Oh Edward, that was just cruel. Why would you tell her about the bed? Instead of unspecific ideas of what they did, now she’ll be able to picture actual scenes. There were so many healthier, less painful ways to work through the hurt of the last, the most simple being to just ask how she really felt.
winterhorses chapter 57 . 8/11/2021
I can’t see the value of wallowing around in the muck of one’s sexual past if the other person has no desire to hear it. He’s obviously trying to punish himself and is seeking her absolution, but hurting her all over again isn’t the way to do that. Why would the words “I’m so sorry” (not that he necessarily needs to apologize about anyone but Tanya) be inadequate if she doesn’t want any more than that plus the proof of his sincerity through his actions going forward? Unless she’s the one who brings up the past, he’s essentially rubbing her face in it when all she wants is to move on.
winterhorses chapter 26 . 8/10/2021
Yes, Carlisle is definitely yummy!. I’ll take the good doctor any day over the brooding boy. Lol.
12,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »