Reviews for Sins of My Past
Sweet and thoughtful.
grandmachix chapter 82 . 4/7/2020
Perfect, for them.
grandmachix chapter 81 . 4/7/2020
The significance of the first kiss on Christmas Eve was not lost on me. Nor was the charm bracelet.
grandmachix chapter 80 . 4/7/2020
My favorite scene, I think, was the proposal on the yacht. I didn't really have a least favorite, but the most horrific scene was when Edward was shot. I have loved reading it. I'm so glad someone recommended it.
grandmachix chapter 76 . 4/6/2020
Beautiful,, perfect proposal. For both of his loves.
grandmachix chapter 67 . 4/6/2020
I really don't know if you still look at new comments after all these years. But this chapter touched me. Alice's artistic talent helped her to heal. That she was able to put so much emotion into her portrait of Bella was amazing. What I really brought from reading this is the almost surreal talent you have shown in your writing. You are truly an artist as you draw emotion from the reader. I just had to express my feelings.
grandmachix chapter 65 . 4/6/2020
I noticed that Carlie is often thinking of Jacob as 'Uncle'. Edward is her Dad.
grandmachix chapter 63 . 4/2/2020
Seth is wise beyond his years.
Lizzard43 chapter 76 . 4/1/2020
Best proposal ever!
guest chapter 89 . 3/29/2020
holy shit this story took me 2 days to read and i dont regret it. it was amazing! love this story xx
TwiFic Lovah chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
Just saw this on Facebook and jumped on ff to read. loved this chapter.

Thank you for sharing your words with us.
Mich.
grandmachix chapter 52 . 3/25/2020
I'm a few years late, but I'm still reading, and loving it. I'm glad the outtakes are included.
clickpic chapter 21 . 3/22/2020
Awe... what a wonderful Christmas chapter. A great glimpse into their lives before all the hurt.
grandmachix chapter 21 . 3/20/2020
This is so familiar. Sometime in the last five years I've read it before. Well, on with my marathon.
redhot gunterman chapter 77 . 3/7/2020
what I see in those two comments is well BS. I loved the story and I don't think she gave forgiveness to fast I've read some stories where it happened as soon as a week month went by. If they didn't like it why keep reading just saying. Keep up the good stories.
12,048 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »