Reviews for Sins of My Past
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 89 . 11/9/2019
Aw! I loved this story! So good!
Blistful2006 chapter 15 . 10/30/2019
Ill given it to Bella for attempting to try to forge some roads for her daughters sake. If she has to protect herself with the attentions of another man in the interim just to keep Edward at bay so be it. She’s had to deal with a lot thanks to them so I don’t feel for any of them here. Yes I get it they dealt with their own issues that colored their behaviors However that would not erase the hurt and what Bella had to deal with as a single mother in the least. Their hurt and past does not erase the devastation they caused in her a complete innocent death life just because Now they realize their mistakes and feel bad. I know in the end not only will she end up with Edward but close the Cullens again and it’s irritates me so much because while I’d he nice and cordial in her Position out relationships could Never be the same too much damage under the bridge for it. It would always be some polite cordial and being comfortable around them but never to the point of how it could have been. This is just a hard story to take in because of it so you definitely did a awesome job of it so far lol
Guest chapter 89 . 10/8/2019
This is a soap opera, not a novel.
Blistful2006 chapter 8 . 10/5/2019
Hmm i have to say in all this I wish Edward and Bella didn’t get together. I wish for once someone went a different direction on this I mean I get where he’s coming from but what they did had 15 years of devastation all around and Bella was so innocent. Lost so darn much. I wish she got her happily ever after elsewhere even though clearly she’s hung up on him and it’s not going to happen that way. He definitely needs therapy for sure.
Guest chapter 61 . 9/20/2019
In response to your authors note at the beginning of this chapter: this is the first story I have read that you have written. To me, it reads more like a book than a story. And, with the added outtakes, it could be a precursor to a screenplay. I think you’ve done a great job. It has been slow to get through the past so that we can be happy for their reunion, but I think it was necessary. You’ve done a great job and I thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Zveka chapter 89 . 9/14/2019
Rec'd by Rita on RobAttack blog on comments stream

Great story; thank you for sharing your words
HarukaSempai14 chapter 14 . 7/27/2019
Edward was the vilain of his own story, and only he can change his situation.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 13 . 7/26/2019
I really feel sorry for the Cullens because they were manipulated by Tanya and while she's living a happy life, they're living in hell!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 12 . 7/26/2019
I'm glad they all received Carlie so well.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 11 . 7/26/2019
It seams Bella has decided to give herself another chance.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 10 . 7/24/2019
It's very interesting to see other characters perspective.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 9 . 7/24/2019
Honestly, it's beyond wrong to have sex with a drunken woman! Shame on him!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 8 . 7/24/2019
I can't deny that Edward actually had reasons to question his relationship with Bella and believe a long time friend.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 7 . 7/23/2019
I'm not so sure Carlie will want to meer her grandparents and aunt after Edward speaks the truth.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 6 . 7/20/2019
Edward will have a very long and rough way to get his redention.
12,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »