Reviews for Sins of My Past
TrillionSchiffer chapter 26 . 11/18/2015
This would all be more deep an meaningful if Bella didn't already let bella know the truth of why things went they way they did, and have us watch her still do nothing with that information, knowing full well that they were both played and that her 'sisterly affection' towards Jacob looked like something completely different to EVERYONE else no matter what she said.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Happy belated Birthday!
Stelle's Pen chapter 88 . 10/7/2015
God, this story is nothing short of life-altering. And I'm not just saying it as a pretty word... I have always have problem with letting go and forgive, it's like I know people say two wrong can never make a right, but I couldn't really make myself REALLY understand that, or act accordingly to be honest. "The weak can never forgive, for forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."- you have no idea how reading this phrase, no matter where it came from, yourself or somewhere else you've found it, changed a lot of my perspective. I'm not going to say that I let go of everything after reading this story, but I recognise the need to try, not for other people, not for those who've wrong me; but for myself.

To tell you the truth, I came close to quitting on this story so many times, especially in the beginning, not because I didn't like the work of your, because even if you are the most modest person you have to know this story's brilliance, but because I personally believe that "yes, Edward did love Bella, and he's never stopped, yes, he was hurt and lashed out, and really he was just a child." but in my opinion, there are just some action that you can never get back from, and what the Cullen family did as a whole, was not "unforgivable" per se, but definitely not something I can see anyone can really get passed. I remember thinking if I'm in Bella's position, I'd cut them out of my life like a bad piece of cancer and focus no my daughter and would have ended up with someone like Robert. It'd be nice for my daughter to know her father, yes, but I'm not sure if I'd ever get back together with him, even knowing all the misunderstanding that took place. That being said, I know that that was just me, and everyone is entitle to different reaction. And maybe, I don't, have never really been truly in love, not like Bella and Edward did in the story to understand their love. And I don't know if this is presumptuous, but may be I'm just not as naturally big-hearted as the Bella in this story is in general, if she's even base on the real person that it.

I haven't actually read ALL the story. I did more than skimmed, but I haven't read READ it as for some reason, I feel like I'm finding a treasure that I know I'd want to read one day, but I'm not ready for that as of yet. But the point of this, is just that I want to let you know my wholehearted appreciation for all the work you've put into this story. This comment is really long, and not a norm for me, but I just couldn't not let you know how much just a brief first read of this story have changed my perspective on life. And my dear, please continue to write, whatever happens on your life, don't lose this passion, because I can tell from reading this, that yes, it could very well be one of your passion.
mounds01 chapter 89 . 10/4/2015
Great Story!
LADARTHA chapter 31 . 10/3/2015
Excellent chapter.
LADARTHA chapter 18 . 9/29/2015
At first I wasn't too sure about your storyline, but, it did catch my interest for the first couple of chapters. After it seemed to go down hill once more and I was considering moving on to another story and quitting this one. Now, I'm glad that I didn't. It is different, refreshing and I'm finding that it is holding my interest as well as being very entertaining. I don't like easy forgiveness stories, what is received should be earned and your story is meeting that qualification.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 89 . 9/28/2015
Sweet story. A little bit too long i think.
snoopylover60 chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
I think this is my favorite Aro from ANY story! He is delightfully evil!
ana1973 chapter 89 . 9/7/2015
I just found your story and loved it! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful love story :)
Fuchsina chapter 89 . 8/31/2015
Absolutely great story, one of my favourite AH ones and one of the best I have ever read. Great plot, great characters, how they are at first, how they change, how they find their way back to each other - heartbreaking and sad and beautiful and euphoric all at once.

Thank you so very much for writing it and sharing it! It lights up my day.
KDMCAM chapter 27 . 8/31/2015
This brings me to tears! For Bella seeing her daughter for the first time & Carlie getting that recognition from her mother. It was a perfect ending to this chapter!
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 89 . 8/28/2015
I started this story a little over a week ago and I have not been able to put it down! I have hated it at times, cried with it, felt passion with it and it envoked many other emotions in me! Overall I absolutely loved it! All the little stories each time made me fall head over heels again! I. Going to look into your other stories! Thank you for a beautifully written story!
yuvi2669 chapter 89 . 8/25/2015
This story blew me away. I just finished it and I don't know when was the last time I read a book that made me cry and laugh so hard. Just beautiful.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 89 . 8/22/2015
I have finally taken the time over the last 2 weeks, in between working, sleeping and taking care of the family, to read this story. I had started reading while it was a work in progress but the heartache was to much for me at the time. So I brought it back out to read from the beginning and I'm so glad I did. You did an amazing job! I loved every up and down in everyone'S relationship. I especially loved your version of Aro.

Amazing job!