Reviews for Sins of My Past
MsLiss chapter 47 . 5/22
I geared up a little at Bella's excitement on using the binoculars
BleedingSoul007 chapter 78 . 5/10
In genres like these, I've seen people take 'fiction' to a whole new level. A few sorry's here and a thoughtful gesture there, 'Bam!' instant forgiveness. Though i loved how they brought it out, i admit i was a little disappointed when there were no reality mixed into them. And i cant fault them for it as I'm as impatient as them. :) But your work shows how it really is. That, how it isn't easy to forgive easily & that it takes time. Not everyone are angels but they're perfect anyways. This is what i thought when i read this. It was lovely.
Sassy Mami chapter 79 . 4/23
I'm sure you know this but used it for the sake of the story, but I feel like pointing it out. Antibiotics do not mess with the shot. I work at a obgyn and asked the doctor once since that's what I take and she said no.
Jean Driver chapter 89 . 4/14
I enjoyed the ride this story became! Life is absolutely beautiful and terrifying, and wonderful, and heartbreaking. There is no HEA without some pain, and I appreciate your trip to get their for our very favorite characters! Thank you very much!
cfigueroa78 chapter 5 . 4/8
Great story! I like how firm and assertive Bella is regarding any interaction with that whole family. Unfortunately, I find everything Edward and his family did as unforgivable. Now that they know everything, they want to work their way into her life on their terms after treating her like garbage - I couldn't see a HEA for Edward and Bella. I love them together but looking at it from her perspective, he will never be able to redeem himself. I know she still loves him but she deserves so much better. I only read Edward and Bella pairings and for the first time, I actually don't believe it possible for them to end up together. It wouldn't even feel right because as a woman, I'd be too disgusted with him no matter how much I loved him.
guest chapter 9 . 4/6
Funny,so funny she was drunk and blind. Blessings
guest chapter 5 . 4/6
This is my third time to read this. Always a good read, love your writing
marymary123 on my nook
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 11 . 3/28
To be young with all your choices ahead of you.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 28 . 2/14
I loved every word. Did I miss something though. Where is Edward?
Mtg526 chapter 89 . 2/7
Thank you for sharing this with us! I love that we got a glance into life a little after the main story. Perfect!
Mtg526 chapter 80 . 2/6
Such a beautiful story. I absolutely loved it! You are an extremely talented writer and a wonderful story teller. I will definitely be checking out your other stories. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Mtg526 chapter 76 . 2/5
Such a beautiful proposal! Loved it!
Kelly457 chapter 53 . 2/3
Elizabeth and Demetri?! Wowsers...Fireworks! Love it.
Mtg526 chapter 61 . 2/2
I love this story and am so glad you wrote it! It's perfect!
Kelly457 chapter 47 . 2/2