Reviews for Sins of My Past
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
Wow, I don't know what to say. My first thought she has the funds why would she choose to stay blind. I would desperately want to see my daughter.
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 9/17/2017
Well that's a different twist - good job.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
How can he even say that he loved bella that whole time? He says hes used so many women that he cant even count them. How is that love? Edwards a piece of shit. And I'm imagining that his number is in the 300's...which is the most disgusting thing ever. You cant be with that many women and come out unscaved. I assume hes had a shit ton of stds. We are all aware that you can gets stds WITH a condom. crabs and herpes come to mind
Mary farese chapter 89 . 7/10/2017
I read his story years ago but it wasn't finished, I thorouly enjoyed the ending. I really liked all the twist and turns of the story. I skipped all the sex scenes, but other than that I really enjoyed the story
Mary farese chapter 44 . 6/29/2017
I read this story years ago and love it then, I love all the twists and turns it takes, I think you really have talent, thank you for sharing with us!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/23/2017
I love the story but I skip the sex parts
unicorn55 chapter 61 . 6/17/2017
Hmmmm Didn't they technically break up before Edward slept with Tanya? How did he cheat on Bella?
Ophelia85 chapter 7 . 5/24/2017
I think Edward is a jackass and his family are the same.
MsLiss chapter 61 . 5/23/2017
That was lovely
MsLiss chapter 49 . 5/22/2017
Alice's attacker was Ranya's brother ?
MsLiss chapter 48 . 5/22/2017
Go Bella!
MsLiss chapter 47 . 5/22/2017
I geared up a little at Bella's excitement on using the binoculars
BleedingSoul007 chapter 78 . 5/10/2017
In genres like these, I've seen people take 'fiction' to a whole new level. A few sorry's here and a thoughtful gesture there, 'Bam!' instant forgiveness. Though i loved how they brought it out, i admit i was a little disappointed when there were no reality mixed into them. And i cant fault them for it as I'm as impatient as them. :) But your work shows how it really is. That, how it isn't easy to forgive easily & that it takes time. Not everyone are angels but they're perfect anyways. This is what i thought when i read this. It was lovely.
Sassy Mami chapter 79 . 4/23/2017
I'm sure you know this but used it for the sake of the story, but I feel like pointing it out. Antibiotics do not mess with the shot. I work at a obgyn and asked the doctor once since that's what I take and she said no.
Jean Driver chapter 89 . 4/14/2017
I enjoyed the ride this story became! Life is absolutely beautiful and terrifying, and wonderful, and heartbreaking. There is no HEA without some pain, and I appreciate your trip to get their for our very favorite characters! Thank you very much!
11,747 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »