Reviews for Sins of My Past
nelmanaly chapter 5 . 1/12
"Yeah, mother fucker, I'm her support system, and you have to go through me to get to her." This is the first time I was all for Team Jacob
Tara chapter 19 . 1/10
Is it just me or are the Cullens actually a bunch of jerks? I mean it's all about them and they are complete controlling arses. Bella brought us out of our depression? Great, we love her. Tanya can't possibly be lying, we hate Bella, ditch her and don't give her the courtesy of hearing her side. Oops, we discovered that we were actually a bunch of arseholes, let's force ourselves on Bella again, make her accept our apologies so we can ease our conscience, never mind how she feels and make her be our friend again. Get Jasper to be a smartass and tell her she has no choice about forgiving Alice because he loves her and will make sure she gets what she wants. Bella doesn't owe anything to any of these people! Why is she subtly being painted as the stubborn unreasonable one along with Leah and Jake?
I mean seriously? She raised the kid on her own. This isn't the sort of transgression you say sorry for and it makes it all ok. Alice didn't just borrow Bella's favorite lipstick without asking which resulted in an argument! I realise you have half a million chapters still to go so will probably make the Cullens work for it but what awful people! All very well being nice while everything is hunky dory!
fantasy1995 chapter 29 . 12/15/2016
The poem is beautiful.
Murfdizzle chapter 60 . 12/8/2016
I'm so torn with this story. On the one hand I absolutely love it! On the other, it infuriates me how easily Bella just accepted all the shit Edward out her through. I wish she would have Made him suffer more...
TwiTwiAgain chapter 88 . 11/27/2016
That was sad.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 80 . 11/1/2016
Weaving so many stories was so interesting. Thanks for sharing your talent.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 77 . 10/29/2016
I've read many Bella/Edward fic weddings. This had me crying. Well done!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 76 . 10/29/2016
Nice proposal!
9momentos chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
I love your story, but as a lawyer there is something that is killing me. Lawyers can't go against former clients! Its basics law ethic, you can get disbarred for that. Sorry for that, but its like a doctor watching Grey's anatomy, you get lost on the technicism.
Manuela chapter 89 . 10/25/2016
I understand why you chose Edward and Bella but the truth is: rose would still smell beautiful under any name, your story would still be heartwarming even if Edward and Bella wore different names. keep on writing just like we are going on keeping reading. Thank you.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 69 . 10/24/2016
I figured you didn't have an FBI profiler looking for a man who liked little redheads for nothing!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 65 . 10/22/2016
I really loved this chapter. So glad Carlie finally had her crying talk about all the time she missed with her dad.
Guest chapter 89 . 10/20/2016
This story was incredible I loved it thanks so much
marley01 chapter 89 . 10/21/2016