Reviews for Sins of My Past
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 68 . 12/7/2021
'If you don't know the significance of "Bless Your Heart," just ask a southerner.'
*gigglesnort*
I'm a misplaced New Yorker living in South Carolina...I know that saying well!
Thank you for the little look at the rest of the family! I truly enjoy these outtakes!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 66 . 12/7/2021
People's interests were waning? Really? I'm enjoying this so much and I really adore the side stories. That's what makes it so fun!

"Hey, whatever happened to your grandpa car?" I was referring to his Volvo.
Bwahahaha! We Twitards will never let Edward live that down!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 63 . 12/7/2021
I love these kids :)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 61 . 12/7/2021
Wow! This Edward never ceases to amaze me. I'm surprised the rest of the family doesn't know he bought the house. Or do they and just keep quiet waiting for him to tell them?
Sounds like a perfect place to curl up and read.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 58 . 12/7/2021
He's a very smart man. *swoon*
Guest chapter 89 . 12/4/2021
So, here at the end, my only thoughts are, this would make 4 different decent books. Way too many plots going on in this one, and most of them farfetched. And as an author you have already acknowledged that Bella’s blindness and lack of subsequent cure until Edward was back on the scene was a massive reach.
Fan fiction loves an Edward who is a massive slut and then reforms himself…but this only works in Twilight fan fiction.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/4/2021
Romancing in the hospital room…nope! As a hospital worker, this entire scene is a no-go. The only couples I have ever met who try to romance in the rooms are completely skeezy (and normally in for something drug related) and hospital security are utilized to keep them under control. If he is well enough for a date then send him home.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 52 . 12/6/2021
'I've noticed that many of the readers that originally sent me their thoughts have disappeared.

Does the story suck that much?'

What? This story is the bomb! I know I'm late to the party, but you've got over 12,000 reviews!
No...it doesn't suck!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 51 . 12/6/2021
That poor kid! Her outtakes are so heartbreaking!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 49 . 12/6/2021
Glenn was Tanya's brother? Is that new info or was that mentioned before!?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 46 . 12/6/2021
I think he's leaving the bracelet that Edward lost!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 45 . 12/6/2021
Why do I think Bella's blindness will return?
And if it does, she'll be okay with it because she's used to it and now she's had the chance to see her daughter, Edward, the Cullens; so she'll be at peace with it.
Just a suspicion.
Love Edward and Carlie playing the piano together!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 44 . 12/6/2021
'Mom did a good job setting up your lair of seduction," Em murmured softly,'
I can't tell you how much I love Emmett!
And Esme...that devious woman!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 43 . 12/6/2021
Emmett busting his parents! Classic!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 41 . 12/6/2021
They are both handling this so well. I'm sure there will be bumps ahead, but I'm very impressed!
12,045 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »