Reviews for Sins of My Past
HarukaSempai14 chapter 5 . 7/20/2019
Tanya was a bitch, but Edward didn't trust Bella in the slightest bit and is harvesting his bad decisions
HarukaSempai14 chapter 4 . 7/20/2019
Actually, It would be the sins of Edward's past. Bella was no more than a victim in this hole situation.
HarukaSempai14 chapter 3 . 7/20/2019
Tanya could have put everything into light, but she decided to not do it, than she didn't really try to fix her wrongs!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 2 . 7/20/2019
Bella is blind?! How did this happen?!
HarukaSempai14 chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
I'm pretty sure Edward is regreting his past mistakes and the fact he didn't go after Bella.
marysix chapter 89 . 7/17/2019
When I started reading this fic, I was worried it would have too much emotional turmoil. It was a lovely read, moved me, and I thoroughly enjoyed the use of characters and POV. Thanks for sharing!
Sami chapter 48 . 6/24/2019
Good for Bella telling him off. He has to let go of his guilt and accept how much she loves him.
Sami chapter 45 . 6/24/2019
What the hell is wrong with people who do not want Bella to forgive him? They must be seriously depressed with unhappy lives. Maybe they should volunteer in organizations that help the less unfortunate. Maybe they didn't understand the horrors the Cullens went through, Edward on drugs and how his guilt left him vulnerable, even Bella concluded how alone he was, whereas she had Jake Leah and Carlie.
Sami chapter 42 . 6/24/2019
Jacob and Leah are wonderful parents. And Jacob was so gracious to Carlie letting her decide what to call Edward. Loving her enough and explaining himself to her just added to his character. As for Tanya, may she rest in peace.
Sami chapter 40 . 6/23/2019
Carlie is so mature and wise for her age. I loved how she responded to little Sam and told Edward how she would spend Saturday with him, minus her mama (Ha-Ha)
Sami chapter 39 . 6/23/2019
Edwards was so sincere and contrite in asking Bella to forgive him. It was heartbreaking to listen to him. He humbled himself to her, and because she loves him and almost lost him she will forgive him and look forward to a future and let go of the past. How could she not forgive, she has such a loving heart.
Sami chapter 33 . 6/22/2019
I'm glad you are staying true to yourself regardless of critics. This storyline is great and to me very realistic. I don't know what people expect, there idiots.
Sami chapter 27 . 6/22/2019
Bella's bravery is to be applauded. Again ignore the critics, their just jealous and probably couldn't write a story for a kindergartner. This is a wonderful story. Be proud of yourself and keep going.
Sami chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
Oh, this guilt that Edward has carried is horrible. It was not his fault. People take advantage of friendship and use it against you. In his case it was pure evil that his so called friend was, obviously his so called friend is a psychopath to brutalize Alice the way he did. God, I fell so sorry for the seventeen yr. old Edward and Alice.
Sami chapter 18 . 6/22/2019
Loving Jasper and Emmett! I know how hard all this is for Bella. But I also feel for all the Cullen's, they were in hell too. What happened to Alice was horrendous! A lot of misfortune circumstances brought all this to fruition.
12,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »