Reviews for Sins of My Past
vampirelady13 chapter 14 . 6/14/2019
Still don't think theybdeserve a chance with Bella or Carlie.
vampirelady13 chapter 13 . 6/14/2019
Still dontbfeel sorry for them not for whatntheybdid to Bella. I would stand up for sence her own daughter does not stand up for her.
vampirelady13 chapter 12 . 6/14/2019
I still think Carlie is being way to easy on them. I mean they put her mother through hell.
vampirelady13 chapter 10 . 6/13/2019
I do feel bad for Alice and what she went through. Still out on her pushing Bella. Also still not sure about Carlie giving them a chance. I know they went through hell but Bella did not desever what they did to her.
vampirelady13 chapter 8 . 6/13/2019
I think Carlie should have not gave in. I hope when she finds out Alice shoved her mom down some stairs that she wont bow down to her.
vampirelady13 chapter 5 . 6/13/2019
Bella is an idot for going to lie to her daughter. The Cullens are horrible people who are still friends that Tonya the one started all this crap. If Carlie is ok with them after she finds out the truth she she is a horrible daughter.
Toni Masen chapter 89 . 5/31/2019
What a wonderful journey you've sent me on by writing this story. I've enjoyed it immensely. This last chapter was just perfect. :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/23/2019
So is Tanya just going to get away with ruining peoples lives? Thats fucked up. And i dead as do. Not. Care that alice was raped. Its no excuse to treat people the way they treated bella.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/22/2019
Who the hell does jasper think he is? Hes nobody in this situation
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2019
Carlie is a spoiled little twat and leah... Like is she trying to get her to forgive the cullens? They dont deserve it and honestly i already know how this story will end but i wish she woukd never forgive them
Guest chapter 10 . 5/22/2019
Well that was dramatic nice. Make us think alice is why bella is blind and then it so happens shes not. Still hate Alice.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2019
Um funny how Edward forgot to mention Alice is the damn reason bella lost her sight. Fuck Alice i wish she had died the night was was raped. People like her a.k.a sheep are disgusting
mibow chapter 80 . 5/24/2019
you wrote a full novel- not just a fanfic story. so, the people who complained about pacing, etc were being ridiculous in regards to the work you were crafting. thank you for sharing your gift.
mibow chapter 77 . 5/24/2019
those comments are ridiculous as what else is a fairytale but fiction :)
mibow chapter 76 . 5/24/2019