Reviews for Sins of My Past
mibow chapter 77 . 5/24/2019
those comments are ridiculous as what else is a fairytale but fiction :)
mibow chapter 76 . 5/24/2019
lovely!
mibow chapter 74 . 5/24/2019
not a weakness at all!
mibow chapter 71 . 5/24/2019
i’m glad you didn’t draw it out. it was the perfect amount of suspense and emotion.
Toni Masen chapter 63 . 5/24/2019
I like Seth. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 58 . 5/17/2019
I don't think I would have been so lenient with Edward...…...I would have decked him one right in the mush then left.
Toni Masen chapter 56 . 5/17/2019
Ahhhhh, I loved that chapter.
Karen chapter 12 . 5/13/2019
So very intense. There is a lot to this beautiful story. I find myself really having to concentrate to understand what’s going on. That’s not a bad thing... Lots of detail and it really brings your characters to life. Enjoying this a lot. I’m not new to the fandom, been reading fic since 2009. This one is definitely a treasure. ️
pengirl25 chapter 89 . 5/11/2019
I’ve enjoyed this journey very much during these past few days as I read about this unforgettable love story. Thank you for sharing your talent and oh so much time (89 chapters!) with us. I recently came across this title on a Facebook group (I believe it was the No Rules Twilight fan fic recs) Loved everything about it and I can’t believe you actually had trolls putting it down. I guess it comes along with the territory when you put yourself out there. But I’m so glad you didn’t let them deter you from finishing with these characters and their developing stories. Thanks again! 3
Toni Masen chapter 49 . 5/10/2019
Samantha's POV broke my heart...tears :-( What a twist at the end of the chapter!
Toni Masen chapter 38 . 5/10/2019
Well, hell Aro!
Toni Masen chapter 34 . 5/5/2019
Ohhhhh I so love Emmett and Rosalie.
Toni Masen chapter 33 . 5/5/2019
I'm glad it was Alice. I believe an author should never change their story line to suit the reader, the story belongs to the author not the other way round. I love outtakes, especially when they are included in the main story and not posted separately. Harvest Moon and sequels are in a category of their own, the absolute Premiere of stories, but then I haven't finished reading this one yet ;-)
Toni Masen chapter 32 . 5/5/2019
I'm with Emmett, I can't handle much more of this drama either, my poor heart, thumping like crazy. Sooooooo who delivered the fatal shot? Fantastic chapter, aaaaaaand on to the next one. :-)
Toni Masen chapter 21 . 5/3/2019
Ohhhhhhhh, so romantic...…..sigh. :-)
12,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »