Reviews for Sins of My Past
Murfdizzle chapter 60 . 12/8/2016
I'm so torn with this story. On the one hand I absolutely love it! On the other, it infuriates me how easily Bella just accepted all the shit Edward out her through. I wish she would have Made him suffer more...
TwiTwiAgain chapter 88 . 11/27/2016
That was sad.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 80 . 11/1/2016
Weaving so many stories was so interesting. Thanks for sharing your talent.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 77 . 10/29/2016
I've read many Bella/Edward fic weddings. This had me crying. Well done!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 76 . 10/29/2016
Nice proposal!
9momentos chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
I love your story, but as a lawyer there is something that is killing me. Lawyers can't go against former clients! Its basics law ethic, you can get disbarred for that. Sorry for that, but its like a doctor watching Grey's anatomy, you get lost on the technicism.
Manuela chapter 89 . 10/25/2016
I understand why you chose Edward and Bella but the truth is: rose would still smell beautiful under any name, your story would still be heartwarming even if Edward and Bella wore different names. keep on writing just like we are going on keeping reading. Thank you.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 69 . 10/24/2016
I figured you didn't have an FBI profiler looking for a man who liked little redheads for nothing!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 65 . 10/22/2016
I really loved this chapter. So glad Carlie finally had her crying talk about all the time she missed with her dad.
Guest chapter 89 . 10/20/2016
This story was incredible I loved it thanks so much
marley01 chapter 89 . 10/21/2016
Ive just read this again for the 10th time, never gets old love
TwiTwiAgain chapter 49 . 10/13/2016
What?!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 47 . 10/11/2016
Ah, waiting for the bracelet to appear.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 38 . 10/2/2016
Whoa! Aro is a badass.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 37 . 10/2/2016
I love how Bella had to deal washing Edward. However, I would've liked more interior thoughts about her vision. It was still new!
11,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »