Reviews for Sins of My Past
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 38 . 12/6/2021
Yowza! Aro certainly is Lucipher! Didn't see that coming!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 37 . 12/6/2021
Demetri and Elizabeth! I knew there was passion under that animosity! I've been there myself so I recognize it! This should be fun!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 36 . 12/6/2021
Thanks Squirt."
"No problem, Dork."
*gigglesnorts*
The sibling banter kills me every time. Being the youngest of five, I can certainly relate!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 34 . 12/6/2021
I really have to say I'm so stunned, but not surprised that Emmett gave Bella that million dollars. It really shows how much he loved her, too. *sigh*
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 32 . 12/6/2021
Wow! I love all the different POVs! They are amazing and give us great insight into what everyone is going through!
And Demetri is FBI?!
So obsessed with this story. Just so sorry it's taken me 10 years to get here!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 23 . 12/5/2021
No! This cannot be good! As a woman, I can attest to the fact that when I'm angry at a man, I do not want him around! And now he's flying across the country to do it! Nnnnoooo!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 22 . 12/5/2021
I thought Bella was going to ask Carlie if it was alright for Demetri to go beforehand?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 21 . 12/5/2021
Aaaawwww! How sweet!
I remember decorating our first Christmas tree with the man that would later become my husband. He stopped in the middle of it and made me dance in the living room with him to Careless Whispers by George Michael. I love when couples spontaneously dance wherever the mood strikes. So romantic.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 17 . 12/5/2021
Carlie looked to me in question. "He likes Gary Oldman best, but Lugosi is my favorite as well."
OLDMAN IS THE BEST DRACULA! Right on, Emmett!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 16 . 12/5/2021
All I can say is...*swoon*...
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 15 . 12/5/2021
I love that Carlie is trying to set up opportunities for Edward. You go, girl!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 14 . 12/5/2021
"Just arguing with your biggest fan," I admitted unabashedly.
OMG! Priceless!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 12 . 12/5/2021
Carlie fits right in; no problem!
The kids are too cute for words!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 11 . 12/5/2021
I will admit; I DO love this family.
And I was right! It was Demetri in her bed in a drunken stupor!
Score! :)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 10 . 12/5/2021
'When she took me to the ground I wanted to weep, not in pain, but joy. Damn she was a gem…Bella on steroids…just what my family needed.'
Ha ha ha! Gotta love Emmett!
These outtakes are wonderful!
Thank you!