Reviews for Sins of My Past
Jaygm chapter 58 . 4/12
That was quite stressful reading. But the trip back to Forks really did them both in, just a bit.
Jaygm chapter 57 . 4/12
Another good chapter but when?
Jaygm chapter 56 . 4/12
Hard to believe those two are only 14.
Jaygm chapter 55 . 4/12
The UST is through the roof on this one! LOL
Jaygm chapter 54 . 4/11
Those two need an intervention. LOL
Jaygm chapter 53 . 4/11
Seems strange that now they are deliberately separating themselves from each other. I guess I am just anxious for them to be back together.
Jaygm chapter 52 . 4/11
What a crazy chapter! That football game is a riot.
Jaygm chapter 51 . 4/11
This poor child. That so-called father of hers must be the monster that Demetri is tracking. Hope he gets caught and doesn't come back for this child.
Jaygm chapter 50 . 4/11
I wonder how long the separation is going to last.
Jaygm chapter 49 . 4/11
So Tanya was Glenn's sister. . . what a twist. Too bad that bitch died before learning that little tidbit.
Jaygm chapter 48 . 4/11
She really let him have it! But she was right about that. He would have remained groveling forever if they waited until he felt he had proven himself enough. To him, that would have been a long time coming- if ever.
Jaygm chapter 47 . 4/11
He finished with the bracelet. Oh, Emmett!

Great chapter.
Jaygm chapter 46 . 4/11
Samantha is going to live with Esme and Carlisle at the compound. Edward pulled more painful info from Bella but they seem to be getting closer and closer all the time.
Jaygm chapter 45 . 4/11
I have to admit that in the beginning of this story, I really couldn't see Bella getting back with him. However, as the story has progressed, and events have taken place, Edward has done an about-face. Tanya presented a perfect storm that totally obliterated Bella and they all looked at the pictures and they were extremely convincing. So now I am totally in agreement with the direction this story is heading.
Jaygm chapter 44 . 4/11
I love this Emmett. He just brings tears to my eyes! He is really so kind and caring. He was always and still is rooting for Bella, also knowing that B & E are meant to be together.
11,123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »