Reviews for Sins of My Past
twimomof6 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Gosh I'm nervous for Carlie. I know that Edward is about to drop a mega bomb on her but I think she can handle it. However Aro and Marcus may be a different story. I somehow see Aro being a big player in Bellas view of all this. Then again maybe she just needs to remove herself from everyone and figure it out for Bella. Cant wait till the next update. So glad your back, it got lonly...

TMO6
angmclure chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Aro's thoughts, I'm bouncing in my seat like Alice. I can't wait for that. I always love the little extra stuff you send out. I also want to thank you for that, it is great and I know a lot of extra work on your part and I appreciate it. I like Aro in this story. I like how they all interacted in Carlie's POV. I can't wait to see what happens on Bella's weekend. I like how good Carlie is at reading things. I thought it was very sweet that she gave him the picture and I could tell it meant a lot to him. I can't wait to see how their talk goes and the meeting with the family. I think she may get mad or hurt or both but I don't think she can stay away. As to Edward, he's got his work cut out for him. I think Bella will do everything in her power to stay away from him and I can see Jake, Aro and even Felix helping her. But the question is who will Carlie, and Seth cause you know he'll side with her, be helping, Edward or Bella? She already doesn't feel the need to push her mother towards Felix and she's just met Edward, what about after she gets over the past issues and gets to know him and the family better. I think it's going to get very interesting before long and I for one am looking forward to it. Thanks for the update and I'm glad you're doing better. Take care. Bye.
kfoll chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
What a c**t!
Joy1 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I find myself wanting you to rush through this. I want to get to Edward and his family's explanation to Carlie so badly. I am waiting on pins and needles for the TRUTH to come out.

I am sure the time Bella will spend with Aro will be an interesting read but I am far more focused on seeing the Cullens plead their case to Carlie.

As always great job.
inbetweendayz chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
i still dont trust edward although im interested in hearing his side of the story.. this story is so well written and seems so well thought it i can eagerly awaiting more
taylowendy chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Great update! Yes, nothing is as it seems. Edward definitely is starving to get any information or even a glimpse of Bella. I would be feeling the same way too if I were him. What happened needs to be cleared up and it is nice to see that he has a chance to tell Carlie what happened. Maybe she might be able to convince Bella to give him a second chance.

Excited to see how the weekend for them goes and hear about the conversation.

Sorry to hear about the death of your friend... My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

- Wendy
gabby871 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
great chapter. oh god, every time i think of edward having sex with all those other women it turns my stomach to think of how i would feel if i was bella. hmmm, i wonder if edward is the only man that bella has ever been with. if that's the case, that i'm sure would make edward feel even worse on some level when it comes to his long list of conquests. i wonder if there are anymore pyscho crazy bitches that are obsessed with edward. if so, will they be a future problem for bella, now that his manwhoring ways are through?
Smurfiest chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
This chapter was nice. My heart broke for Edward when he mentioned Emmett always getting his daughter roses after every recital. He missed all of that with Carlie and that truly sucks. I loved that Carlie threw him a bone and gave him the picture of her and Bella they had commissioned. It shows that she is a very sweet girl. A bit too much like the old Bella in that stance. Thought I felt a bit sorry for the time Edward lost with his daughter and really do want them to develop a relationship with one another, my hatred and loathing for the Cullen's remained just as intense. I cringed when Carlie mentioned wanting to get to know her "grandparents and aunts and uncles" The Cullen's are a bunch of leeches as far as I'm concerned and I'm hoping that they don't become a close fixture in Bella's life.

I was a bit confused when you mentioned the Cullen compound. Is that a gated community, they've all built homes on? I really liked the fact that Bella made sure Carlie had more than enough money with her to last the entire weekend. I hope a situation comes up where they try to buy her something and she refuses their money in lieu of paying for it herself. I really hope she asks to leave once she hears their version of events. I understand they didn't know about her, and that's not my issue with them. My issues are 1) Alice pushing her and causing her to lose her eyesight, Carlisle forcibly removing her from the hospital, Esme cutting off all contact with her, Emmett never caring enough to try to help her, And Edward cursing her out at school and fucking Tanya within the same day. They judged her for what? Why was it so easy for them to believe Tanya's lies and never even gave her the courtesy of telling her their grievances against her. Was it because she came from a poor background and thus her word and motives are automatically questioned and suspect? They behaved as if Tanya were automatically better than Bella just because they came from a similar background, and that is why I hope Bella never forgives them. I really will pull my hair out the day you write Bella going shopping with Malice and or having lunch with Rosalie, Esme, and Carlisle. What they did is unforgivable. Even if she were to forgive Edward and try to make a relationship with him work, she ought to still keep her distance from the rest of the family. Lastly, Yes Jacob Black is good in this story, but why in the world did Bella allow Carlie to call him daddy? He should've been an Uncle just like Seth calls Bella Aunt Bella.
Court0624 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Loved thus chapter. But for some reason. I don't like Aro. Not sure if those feel that way but I do.
tinksauble chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I absolutely adore Carlie! Loved the chapter!
imyoursweet666 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
oh emotional Edward... hope everything works out for them, I really do.

It shall be good to see Carlie's reaction to past events :D
je-suis-b chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I bet he's scared... I hope Carlie doesn't make it easy for him... UPDATE SOON!
jakbranton chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Good going Edward... honesty is the best policy, and I'm pretty sure young Carlie has an excellent bs radar...

I love that he brought them both flowers, and that Carlie gave him the photo.
telephonegirl chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Been away so have not logged into my e-mail account for a time also far too busy reading the last few chapters published for full moon rising, however having read that found I was at a bit of a loose end then checking my account found you had wrote this story and it most surely will be a sure fire winner this is a take I have not come across before but really enjoyable looking forward to futher reading. Love your stories and the way you portray real emotion. Keep up the good work.
girassol31 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Hi, thank you for your kind reply, it made me happy what you said, since I'm a E/B girl. I'm glad Edward is trying to do the right thing, yes he made a lot of mistakes, but it's better late than ever to try and make emends. Don' give up and work for it Edward, I know it'll take some time but I'm here for the journey.

I like the way the relationship between Edward and Carlie is growing.

Take care