Reviews for Sins of My Past
ShamelesslyObsessed chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Well I have to say that Felix and Demetri seem to be both understanding and wickedly devious. Bella's sensitivity being what it is I don't really see her entering into a friends with benefits type relationship, but friends and companions will be fun to watch. Especially with the events that could come up involving the Cullens. I'm glad you will give her the chance with the surgery, but fear the potential heartfail if it should not work for her. Good stuff!
margie chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
I am lovin this story. These two lost souls are making me tear up. I can't wait till they meet again.
Cullenfest chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Absolutely delightful. I loved it! Game on indeed :D
je-suis-b chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
I know that Bella is hurt for she sufferered because of Edward. I'm glad she's willing to give Dimitri a chance. But... is this a BxE... just checking. I love the story so far but it makesme anxious sometimes.

Great job... keep posting!
polly000 chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
love it
deberam chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
An interesting plan, but l still expect a B/E happy ending :)

Deberam
Chewie4370 chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
I dont really like D right now ...

Something tells me this is not going to be the HEA I an expecting. Man I hope I am wrong though
Court0624 chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Great chapter!
VeThena chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
I've been wondering what happened to Renee. Pitiful.

You know what my mind was made up when I read the 1st chapter, I love this story and am already attached so if it continues beyond 2011 I'll deal. I'll just get rid of the other fics. There are so many layers to this fic I'm loving it!
ReasonToBe chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
I know you said HEA but Demetri is creeping me out some. IDK why.

Great chapter though. I nice to see that Bella Felix actually notice that Bella is probably still in love with Edward. Now if she'll just realize it soon.
lanigirl96003 chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
loved the chapter
MoonGirl1840 chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
I love it! I am so glad she is planning the surgery, and I am thrilled she is indulging in a relationship with Demetri. Edward has been such a man-whore during her absence from his life; I think that Bella would feel a little pathetic and insecure when they are back together if she herself has not explored her sexuality and attractiveness with someone else. Demetri will be the bolster to confidence she needs to take on Edward. I hope you have at least one hot night between the two before Edward talks her into giving him a chance. Great chapter!
VeThena chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
When it's BPOV I'm like, 'Get away Bella, don't trust them, they hurt you once and easily discarded you for 15 years!' But when it's EPOV I just yearn for them to find their way home. So I'm torn because I love me some HEA, i can take whatever heartake as long as E/B end up together yet this fic is designed to go eitherway and I'm torn. But before I tie myself to the awesomeness that is this fic I have to ask, do you think this story will be done by the end of year? Reason being is that most of my fave fics are wrapping up and those that aren't it's because the authors aren't updating and I've given up hope and also I think I've had my fill of fandom and would love to move on by the year end.

I have a feeling that you will be done but I'd like to know for sure.

I'm loving the story so far. Having Carlie be a teen was genius on your part and yet Edward and Bella are still young enough to make them sexy in my head (i have a hard time imagining over-40s sexy and awesome coz my folks are in their 40s).Great fic
sophiebg21 chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Discovered this fic today and read it all (so far) without stopping when I should have been doing uni work. That should show how much I enjoyed it.

Please keep it coming.
TwiMom4Claire chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
Another wonderful chapter! I really like this family,'what a fun new take on these characters. I love Felix. Is Dimitri tricking her into a relationship through his "plan"? I can't wait to hear Carlies views on her visit with the whole family, especially given what she now knows.
11,719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 694 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 714 .. Last Next »