Reviews for Sins of My Past
Rasa.Ra chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Oh god ! I enjoyed it emencly :) I wonder what Edwards reaction will be upon seeing Bella with Demetri:) great story
taylowendy chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Great update! I like the idea of Felix and Jane. Demitri and Bella playing couple could be interesting... It may provoke a certain someone (Edward) into action and make things right. I kind a like this idea. Haha!
Rasa.Ra chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Omg! Who is she in a bed with? Felix? Demetri? Good you're killing me here:)
angeline95 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
I just found this story. It's amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter.
bella224 chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
great chapter
bella224 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
looks good
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Bella and Demetri together sounds like a great idea. I can't wait to see what happens when Edward hears of it. :O) Great story!
Longing to Write chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
I guessed Demitri! Very cute, but I am not surprised Bella is dreaming of Edward she clearly never got over him.

I am curious as to why Demitri would want to enter into a "friends" relationship with Bella but I think the timing is going to have serious repercussions and delay the reestablishing of any relationship with the Cullen's, especially Edward.

I love Felix and Bella's playful friendship and am glad he finally convinced her to have the eye surgery.

Now I really can't wait for an update.
Longing to Write chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Thank you for putting these different POVs out there -I actually read them as soon as you posted but went back and re-read the whole story before coming back to review.

Overall I am still angry with all the Cullen's, especially Carlisle and Esme, I know that they had all been through several terrible traumas and were fragile but to simply throw Bella and all she had come to mean to them and totally negating the positive effect she had had on both Edward and Alice - even if she was a gold-digger, she had been of more benefit to that whole family than they obviously deserved. Amazing that not only were the children of the family bad judges of character - so were the parents.

Carlisle's reaction to seeing Carlie almost seemed as though he wasn't surprised that she existed. I am disappointed in him and Esme in that even if they chose not to tell Edward, the should have found out what happened to Bella once they learned the truth about what Tanya had done. They seem too passive to me - even the fact that it took them years to intervene in Edward's downward spiral.

Emmett, I know he was a traumatized kid too but he could have talked to Bella before they all deserted her but again they seem to be a stand back and watch the destruction kind of family.

Alice, I'll be honest - not crazy about her - she was brutally changed by her attack but had received nothing but friendship and love from Bella now she wants to "bath in her sins"? I know Bella will eventually forgive her but I will be disappointed if they become inseparable BFFs, I think that would be a bit too much to believe. Alice too could have looked for Bella after learning about Tanya's lies - but she didn't did she? I could see Bella becoming friendly with Rose since Rose seems so far to be the one taking everything in and trying to understand. I would love a Rose POV of Carlie's first visit to the Cullen's, she has no guilt in the situation and her observation could be telling.

Jacob, I am always Team Edward but I really like your Jacob. I especially like they he and Bella are truly friends and that he has been her rock and protector.

Aro, it is so good to see a different variation of this character. I love his loyalty and love for Bella and Carlie. I really look forward to seeing how he reacts when he knows more of Bella and Edward's history and how it effected both of them.
ARFess96 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
I do truely find myself enjoying this story even though it's been serious heart fail central since the start. I am sure to be in the minority when I say I would love for Bella to leave Edward behind completely. I think there are hurts you just cannot cone back from and this life she is leading is so far from what she deserves. I know she is happy and has that beautiful girl and a wonderful family but she should have had everything that Edward could give her. This character would never feel that way I am sure, but that is how I wish she would feel. Maybe then she can see how assholeish that whole family is.

That being said, I know this is a E/B story and they will probably get back together eventually. I know I will throughly enjoy reading it because you are a very talented writter but I cannot help wishing she could ride Demetri off into the sunset and leave The Cullen's in the dust.

Thanks for you amazing talent. We are very privileged to be able to read it.
IssaBissa chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Loved the chapter!
DutchGirl01 chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Loved the deal between Demetri and Bella, that will stir things up. Wonder how Edward will react to that?
oversight chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
I just wanted to point out that Tanya's destruction of a certified letter that was not addressed to her would be a violation of federal law and can be prosecuted as a FELONY. It is considered a serious crime and I would like to see that Leah go after her for it. Although it is unlikely she would do jail time due to plea bargaining, she would still be convicted of a felony and have that on her record for life and would still get punished with probation, a HUGE fine and the like. It seems that is the only comeuppance available towards her and I would guess every one of your readers believe she deserves something serious.

It sickens me that she is now pregnant and will get to experience everything with her child without someone else lying and manipulating her life so she loses everything. Bella is of course a victim and Edward to a degree (altho I have no sympathy for him), but the real victim is Carlie. She lost 15 YEARS with a part of her family that can never be replaced, never made-up for. The most important formative years, the most important life milestones occurred without that side of her family. Who knows what her life would have been like. She deserves justice for this unfathomable cruelty and loss she suffered that all started with the skank Tanya. It almost makes me physically ill to think about all that Carlie has loss and Bella has suffered due to that skank and the Cullens.

If a criminal prosecution is not in the works, she could always die in childbirth. Wouldn't that be grand. A Tanya-free world.
twilightgirl224 chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
*wiping brow*

Thank goodness...I'm was afraid from the cliffie that they slept together...so glad to find out they were to drunk to do anything...lol

This story is getting so interesting... I look forward to the updates, biting my nails until they come...keep up the fabulous work!
bonz245 chapter 11 . 11/4/2011
I'm glad she's getting the surgery...Demetri, I'm guessing is going to make Edward extremely jealous...should be interesting.

Good chapter...thanks.