Reviews for Sins of My Past
je-suis-b chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
B is horny... always having hot dreams... will they come true?

HOPEFULLY!
slayerjules chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
OMG! Who the hell is in bed with her?
benjimax chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
Wow ... That was a hot chapter! I cannot wait to find out who the mystery man was, and the history between Carlisle and Aro ...
benjimax chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Mmmm. I think I can understand Edward's point of view a little more now, but he and his family certainly still deserve to not be let off lightly! I wish my fourteen year old could show the same level of maturity as Carlie - but then I guess that is why I read these fictional stories. I enjoy escaping my reality! Thanks for an interesting chapter.
yana0808 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
no update soon i need to know who was in the bed with her?
jakbranton chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Well you managed to begin AND end this chapter with an OH MY GOD from me...Congrats! You shocked me both times. That was a rather steamy non-lemon that you faked us out with at the beginning.

Now I'm dying to know who was groping the goods at the end!
FFFan1664 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Okay, so who is this someone who's a damn good kisser and that his body fit her perfectly, just likeā€¦

It couldn't be!

Could it?
KarmaisLovely chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Loving this story.

OMG...who did Bella hook up with? Was it Felix?

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
benjimax chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Wow! I admit I am a vamp story lover and wasn't expecting to enjoy this - how wrong was I !
katiecav chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod! Please update soon!
rachel000 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
nice chapter!
shawnd chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Holy Shit! Is it Felix? I had mixed emotions on this chapter. First you had Edward attacking her but it was a dream and next she thinks she's having a wonderful smexin' dream and it was for real. Can't wait for next update.
deberam chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
You really are bad! lol

I guess even Bella can't be perfect all the time.

deberam
ksgeo chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
I'm not getting the impression that "mystery man" *did* anything with Bella; it came across to me like a mutual, drunk/sleep grope-fest. And I'm actually ok with that. I liked that Bella was comfortable with this "body" because it suggests that maybe she'll realize that Edward isn't the end-all, be-all for her as far as physical relationships go.

I also really like how the Velathri have essentially taken the place of the Cullens as Bella's family. Cia seems like a lovely woman who might give Esme a run for her money. Well, I already think so poorly of the Cullens that it doesn't take much in my book to trump them.

Some reviewers seem to distrust the Velathri family, but I for one hope that they are the decent, tight-knit family they appear to be. I would hate to think that after all these years Bella found that once again she had put her trust into the wrong people. I give her more credit than that.

As for the ending...well, I can live with a non-traditional, non-E/B HEA. In this story I would totally get it; they were so young when they were together, Edward was clearly an idiot (and hasn't changed, imo), and most importantly, they've both changed in the last DECADE plus. (Not that Edward's changes have been good or positive, and I'm not sure that Bella has really dealt with everything that was thrown at her.) Point is, it would not be unrealistic for E/B to not be able to be anything but cordial co-parents to Carlie.

On the other hand, if you are able to *somehow* redeem Edward and Co. - I can only imagine how many chapters this story would be then! - and bring E/B "together" again...well, I can accept that, too. Provided that Edward grows up and learns what real love is.
Longing to Write chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
Oh boy! Let me guess, Demitri usually uses the room Bella is in? Just what Bella doesn't need in her already confused and fragile state.

Ooohh you tricky woman! That opening dream had me ready to change my opinion of Bella but happily that was just her subconscious reacting to Edward being around again.

Aro and family are great and seem to really love Bella. I wonder if Aro was involved with the Cullen's after Alice's attack?

Can't wait to see the aftermath of Bella and her "dream-lover" shocker.
11,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 694 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 714 .. Last Next »