Reviews for Sins of My Past
ForeverIce chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
so far so good, although I'm hoping Bella moved on and will not be getting back with Edward and the pathetic Cullens.
Della291 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Holy shit! But I'm confused. The green eyes he's looking back at - who do they belong to?
Fromdarktolight37 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow...can't wait to read more!
pdxamy chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Love it so far. Didn't expect a daughter! Already twists. I'm intrigued and looking forward to more. Off to thank Susie for the twitter rec
Ori1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
First off, Happy Birthday. I hope you have a fantastic day.

This looks interesting. I think that there are a lot of ways you can go with this and I like the fact that Bella's daughter seems gutsy enough to approach her father, I can't wait to see why.

Really looking forward to this continuing and hopefully I will have more in depth thoughts at a later date.
ditzyone29 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
VERY intriguing! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Creampuf99 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Edward is an ass, but at least he is a smart ass and is able to tell right away that his daughter is standing in front of him. I am loving this already and I cannot wait for the next one. I truly hope that we hear Bella's story next.
MissingDublin chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great start! If you do give Edward and Bella a happy ending, please make sure he and his family work very hard to get back in Bella's good graces. I hate when she has no backbone and just rolls over and gives in to them. I hated how spineless she was in the books. Ooh and I hope his daughter smacks him next chapter!
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Squee! Was so excited to get an alert for this new story April! Congrats in your first AH story! That was an amazing first chapter bb. Bella's daughter sure did make an entrance :-) love it! Can't wait to read more.

Hugs

Suz xx
Cici G chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh my goodness! This has caught my interest. I can't wait to read more!
nightingale09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Well I must confess I saw this first on and was hoping you might have more chapters on fanfiction. Your first chapter is intriguing and I can't wait to hear about Bella's life after having been so brutally abandoned.
twisample14 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I'm hooked already! I can't wait to see how this one works out. I love an HEA, so I'm hoping the Cullens can redeem themselves... but it doesn't look good at this point!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks for the new story!
beausoir chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
What an amazing first chapter, cant wait to read more!
Kikita chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. :-)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I always love your stories you are a phenominal author. This story is going to be one of your best, for me it is. I am hooked already. Can't wait for CPOV.

Hope Bella's daughter is a strong woman and pins Eddy to the wall.
12,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 793 800 801 802 803 804 Next »