Reviews for Sins of My Past
MissingDublin chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great start! If you do give Edward and Bella a happy ending, please make sure he and his family work very hard to get back in Bella's good graces. I hate when she has no backbone and just rolls over and gives in to them. I hated how spineless she was in the books. Ooh and I hope his daughter smacks him next chapter!
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Squee! Was so excited to get an alert for this new story April! Congrats in your first AH story! That was an amazing first chapter bb. Bella's daughter sure did make an entrance :-) love it! Can't wait to read more.

Hugs

Suz xx
Cici G chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh my goodness! This has caught my interest. I can't wait to read more!
nightingale09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Well I must confess I saw this first on and was hoping you might have more chapters on fanfiction. Your first chapter is intriguing and I can't wait to hear about Bella's life after having been so brutally abandoned.
twisample14 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I'm hooked already! I can't wait to see how this one works out. I love an HEA, so I'm hoping the Cullens can redeem themselves... but it doesn't look good at this point!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks for the new story!
beausoir chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
What an amazing first chapter, cant wait to read more!
Kikita chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter. :-)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I always love your stories you are a phenominal author. This story is going to be one of your best, for me it is. I am hooked already. Can't wait for CPOV.

Hope Bella's daughter is a strong woman and pins Eddy to the wall.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
More... I need more. You have me intrigued! Oh and happy birthday :) my daughters is tomorrow.
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Loved it. Edward is about to feel a whole lot worse and so is the rest of the family.
12,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 798 805 806 807 808