Reviews for My Last Night Here with You
arysani chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was really sweet. As much as Marlene figures into every Allen story, hardly anyone takes the time to give her her own voice.

And somehow I actually do feel sorry for her, which baffles me, because I'd become such an Allen/Eries fan, that I kinda placed her in the role of seductress rather than someone who could actually love him.

This surprised me, and I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Another 'Girl' piece I missed? How perculiar...

Anyway, though late in reviewing (quite late actually) excellent work as you've always proven to do _. I loved the ending; so very sweet.

Eraya _~
Syolen chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
How could I not review this one ? Marlene and Allen are my favourite star-crossed lovers ever, and I never get tired of reading fics about them. Especially when they're as good as this one !
candyharlot chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
This was absolutely beautiful, I loved it. I just finished watching the series and I felt highly intrigued by the relationship of Allen and Marlene. I'm so glad I found one that made tears almost well up in my eyes. I loved how it was in her perspective, not the writer's. It was much more intense that way. You're a talented writer, though _

Keep it up!

Manderz
Stargazer chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Gosh I have tears in my eyes. Brilliantly written.
Dendera chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
What a stunning vignette. That last line was just gorgeous, as was every exquisite detail in this piece. The reference to duty and honour, and their significance in both Allen and Marlene's lives, was also quite poignant. Marlene and Allen's past is wrought with tragedy and angst, but certainly makes for good reading. Especially in the case of seasoned authors like yourself.
TraceRenew chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
How the heck did I miss this one? Grah! *pulls at hair* As 'Girl devotee I should have read this!

*lower lip wobbles* I need tissues... I never really thought about Marlene's side of things much before. Besides the whole arranged marriage thing. I guess I saw Allen as her last-ditch rebellion against her father's plans for her. But this is so sad. You've really brightened the image I have of Marlene in my mind, filled in the details. A beautiful piece.

Nekkid Allen and post-coital cuddles a plus, too *wink*
FoxxieFantasy chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
not bad...enjoyed it...keep writing...good work...*Grins*
Kenta Divina chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
How sad. I think it would take a lot of courage and love to give someone you feel your entire life is wrapped around away. Well, not away, but let them go. Now if only Allen could have that sense...
penwalker chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
i actually read this on your website. got to admit. i've never been totally into marlene in your fic. she bothers me in a sort of 'big sister in the way of eries' way. hehe...and in the series i felt a great sadness for her...here...i have to say i can see she was just a woman wanting to choose her own destiny...
Fanelian chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Ahhh... so sad. U_U I love it, but now I need a handkerchief or something...Thanks for writing!
Stelmarta chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
I like it! A very nice side story thingy for 'girl', it helps add depth to the plot and stuff. Wisdom teeth, huh? Ouch. I don't envy you.
Lanaea chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Beautiful. I wish there were more Marlene POVs. You give a lovely, insightful, and touching portrayal of the doubtfulness and fear which every person has. This was wonderfully written, and I am so glad to see it done. Bravo. I hope you do more work like this. -!