Reviews for Nightmares and Sheep
chii chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
hi ff, this oneshot rocks!

first of all, your writing style is *really* detailed. I liked how you captured Naoya's emotional turmoil, the pain/consequences of God's punishment and brought out the complexity of his inner conflicts, that is for example his hate against God vs his guilt for killing Abel or his apathy over killing "another" Abel, very well.

given that there's basically no background information on Naoya, your portrayal of him is superb. He loathes God, you've given some good explanations for that, he doesn't seem to care for anyone, but he does care for Abel. The ambiguity of his feelings for him is still there.

(sorry I don't know what else to write other than that you rock again, so I'll stop here and move on to another fic hee)
zzbbttyy chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aw... So touching... and tense... really well written, I think I cried a little.
OnnaMusha chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This story was really good! I'm amazed at how you could perfectly describe the scenery and situation. Nice work!
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I have officially spoiled myself. :D

I got this game a long time ago, but I found it difficult, so I was never really able to finish it. I'm so glad I picked it up again. _

Now I'm even more reeled up to get to the ending I wonder which one will I get first? Meh, after I finish, I'm going to go straight ahead to find the others...I wanna see Naoya's route. :3

Really nice story, by the way. Made me squeal XD
AT chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I feel so bad for Naoya, God was such an ass to him and to Abel. I really hope they succeed in their plan to crush his tyrannical ass in the Naoya route.