Reviews for The Space Between
Jane88 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
You're so right, they shouldn't have skipped this moment. But luckily we've got you. ;) Thanks for filling in the gap. Loved it!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Great tag, you write just what I want to see on the show! :) Loved how you had Sam ask about the Impala and say it was their home, not surprised that Dean choked up, the car means as much to his little brother as it means to him.

Think they, and we, are in for a scary ride this season, the Leviathans are a strong adversary and from the end of last nights episode, look impossible to kill.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
For dean, sammy always is first and in spite of all the new garbage that they face, dean goes to fix sammy and they are going to go out forward
scootersmom chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is exactly the scene I would have liked to see on the show! A little less blood and guts and a little more brotherly moments! Thanks for sharing!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was amazing! I really wish they'd shown Dean caring for Sam in the afternath in the actual episode. I loved how caring and devoted Dean was to Sam's welfare. The converation when Sam woke up was both sweet and amusing. Thanks for sharing.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Yay, really good. So glad writers like yourself step in and write what we all wanted to see... Thank you.
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Great story awesome job keeping everyone in character!
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was just what I needed! Amazing, loved the way Dean took care of Sam.
lizzieten chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Amaing as usual! love it.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This was fantastic! Wish this scene happened in the show.
Catsluver chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
What a wonderful stoy! I loved it.
hotshow chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very good story. Thank you.
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I know, I know... time, commercials, what-have-you... the writers can't put all the bromos in that they (undoubtedly!) want to include. But I still miss them. Thank GOODNESS for fanfics like these which satisfy our fangirl yearnings!

I liked the comparison between the lab scene and Cold Oak - and even if Dean hadn't lost Sam the way he did back then, he must be feeling in some ways that he's losing him, what with Sam disappearing inside his head. It's one of my favourite things, too, the Cold-Oak-style hug (without the Sam being dead part, of course). Mental round of applause for putting it in :-D

I loved the first appearance of the Impala, too - that Dean noticed it and was (as we saw a few lines later) upset about it, but his emotional energy was all focused on Sam to the point that he didn't really react to his screwed-up baby. Aw, gotta love the Impala... but gotta love Sammy even more. And "Dean standing guard over his two most precious possessions"... *hugs that line*! Along with "I'm taking care of it... Always do." Oh, and "She's our home."

Actually, I might as well just quote the whole fic... all these gorgeous lines that make my heart squee :-)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awesome story. And I do agree with you being annoyed that they did not show. what happen.

I do not know if anyones else is annoyed about one other thing. I know I am. And that I did not se Dean beat the holy crape out of Cas. Man I would have loved that. Because if someone did that to my brother I would have went after the person. Agreed?

Please keep up the awesome work.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Thanks for sharing an additional missing scene with us.

When Sam went to his knees after Castiel had left, I wanted to see Dean go to him. I love the line in your story of Dean's thoughts as he held Sam. '...this was too familiar, too much like Cold Oak; both on their knees as one slipped away.'

You did a great job writing Bobby. I love how he was trying to reassure Dean that Sam and the Impala would be OK. Dean was worried about the Impala, but this line was perfect '...and more importantly, Sam was with him...so, of course Sam was going to be fine.'

Nice moment showing us that Dean was angry and hurt by Castiel's betrayal bcause the angel injured Sam. 'Dean felt an unexpected icy chill of hatred'

I wish during the episode after Sam woke up, he would have shared with Dean about his hallucinations, because the brothers can face anything together.

What a perfect moment between the brothers when Sam asked about the Impala. Bobby's place has been a second home to them, but 'the Impala was their true home; had literally been bathed in their blood, sweat, and tears.'

Thanks for the smile and sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.