Reviews for The Space Between
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
*melts* ohmygosh. This was perfect! I love it! The ice melting, adorabl schmoopiness was just amazing! I loved Dean tending to Sam and Bobby's gruff, gentle concern for HIS boys. So awesome. Nicely done :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
that was wonderfully sweet! *sigh* I wish they could take time on the series to show stuff like this. There's just not enough time for moments like these... but then there'd be no need for fanfiction. ;) Gotta have my fix of good stories, stuff I can keep.

Your writing here is good, straightforward and simple. I'd like to suggest for your next story that you give metaphors and similes a shot. They'll add color and greater enjoyment to your narrative. :)

Thank you so much for your story!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
So as you know I LOVE your stories and writing. Always so well thought out and entertaining. This story is not different. :) Is there any chance you might do an AU on this first epi of our great show and give us all some good old coma Sam and a little seizing and such. I was happy with the first episode but would have loved it if Dean had seemed a little more upset that his brother wasn't waking up. I know I'm terrible right? Again thanks for what the show left out can't wait for what you come up with next. Thanks Nicole.!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
aww so cute. Loved it more than your other one.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
was so good.I loved the chatter between Bobby and Dean and the brotherly interaction.A lovely
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Yippie-ki-ya!

You wrote another!

Love this line: Sam ghosted a smile. "Always...do."

Dean returned the smile and nodded again. "Yep. Always do..."

That's what big brothers are for.

****************************************************

And Sam asking about the 'Pala'.

Thank you so much for filling in 'The Space Between'

Awesome title.

Hugs,

Me

PS: Friday 9pm Hurry!
judyann chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
OMG thank you thank you thank you for doing this. I so wanted this scene to be done and you did an amazing job! I remember watching and thinking we got cheated! So glad there are writers like you to make up the slack. Amazing again! Just loved it and love first one then the other! Loved it can't you tell?
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wonderful story. "First one and then the other." Great!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3