Reviews for The Hot Babysitter
Dreamshipper229 chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Omg this was a-do-ra-ble! I loved everything about this! Good job! Xoxo
ArkieR chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
I stand by my previous statement.

You are the GODDAMN MASTER OF USUK.

That is all.
Well39 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
I love this story more than I should, it's one of my favourites, especially the way the whole relationship was treated. Thank you so much for writing it
Charli Petidei chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
This is such a lovely fic - I can't put into words how much I enjoyed reading it :) Great job - just the right mix of fluff and plotline and smut (actual well-written smut!) and ahhhh. I loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
"In Germany.." PSSSHHHH
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Oh, it was Great!

Lovely and Warming...

The way it goes was pretty nice... slow and sweet. No rush...

Great!
The Written Revenge chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
This is truly lovely. Bless you for making me smile like an idiot.
Mejda chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
I really enjoyed reading it, you have no idea. I have no words to express myself, so just know I loved it.
AngelRuby235 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Awwwww Peter was sooooo cute...the cutest of all...And I'm glad that Al And Artie could finally live life to the fullest with the promise of another tomorrow... SWEET! Thank u for such amazing work!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
BRILLIANT FICTION! An extremely impressive & interesting character portrayal of Arthur...a very convincing plot, elaborate humor aaaaaaand good usage of Tony! Lol! Great work!
HetaliaHour chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
asdfghgfds ; O ; the ending was so sweet! good work!
Iggymochi chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love it! Hope this updates soon!
RinnyD chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I have read a few of your stories and each one is wonderful! I thought it would be nice to tell you and just say that this story, like The Baffled King and the Idiot Hero, and its sequel, is awesome!
DragonBallZcat chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Oh my god, this was wonderful.
i just camde across it while randomly sifting through USUK fanfics, and this was wonderful. it was so cute and warming, and i love how you added a bit of giripan, that made my day.
the plot and the quality was wonderful, just lovely.
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 2 . 11/16/2012