Reviews for Rhi After Dark
lamentomori chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Oh good lord that made me giggle... I can so see Dean and Roman all decked out in bedazzled leather and denim. :3 Actually, I'd kind of like that to be a real thing now...
takers dark lover chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
That's just wrong Roman and Dean in 3MB? Although I would like to see Roman in leather.
M.j's place chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
LOVED IT!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
I am still crushed that Drew got let go... I am okay with Jinder... to a degree, but Drew never really recovered from his marriage and divorce... and was NEVER given the chance to rebuild his career like he should have been. I am just crushed that 3MB is gone...

I LOVED the idea behind this... LOL It would WORK! Dean especially would look SO hot in leathers!

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR REALS!

GREAT little one shot sweetie, I LOVED IT!

Going into my favorites!
EdgeHeadUK chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
THIS! This is worth a gazillion squishes! I love it!
M.j's place chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Very interesting! Wow Heath can shoot! Awesome! Loved it! ;) Looking forward to reading more! Hope you update soon!
LadyDragonsblood chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
I can't blame Jay for being nervous...and BAD BAD BAD Jeff, Shannon and Heath...GUNS AND BOOZE DO NOT MIX! BUT, as I come from Arkansas, and is a Southerner at heart...I can fully relate!

Sounds like the Vixen is a real handy shot though.

Great little chapter!
takers dark lover chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Haha loved it! Even Heath couldn't believe he had done that.
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Wow. Now that sounds like a good old time. :) Just the kind of thing guys get up to at birthday parties- I grew up in the suburbs, but drive less than 15 minutes from where I live and you'll find a scene just like this one... except with a more heterosexual ending, which makes it a little more boring but whatevs :/ Ohioans like to make fun of West Virginians because they're the only people with more of a hillbilly reputation than us. I've been there, and it's actually a really fun and beautiful place. Didn't see anyone nearly as pretty as Heath though. I'm not a fan of guns, they scare me actually, but I would enjoy watching Heath's Annie Oakley display there. He sure showed them that he can hang with the big boys and look good doing it.
Debwood-1999 chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Okay...now you HAVE to write Jay/Evan smut!;) Anyhoo...I hope you've had a chance to check out my Jay/Heath Xmas story. Nice job on this one BTW
Blazing Glory chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Oh this was perfect! Yep, Southern boys and confuzzled Canadian says it all! And it's probably not the gun that has Jay all in knots, but rather Heath's absolute skill in what he was doing. One of my favorite signs reads, "No alcohol on the range does not mean leave your beer here!" ;) Loved it! Thanks!
JadeRose1 chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
interesting chapter...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Just what I needed a nice bit of early morning fluff. Was feeling depressed about missing yet another holiday with friends and family back home in the states. Even after ten years, you never get used to it.

Thanks for the giggles and lust!

Have a Happy Turkey Day!
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
This was CUTE! They're such men... You do a great job of writing two men in love without one having to be feminized. I hate when people assume there has to be a "girl" in the relationship. This is such a happy little ficlet and it gave me the hugest smile. Heath biting and nipping... he's a feisty fox! I love love love the way you write, and I know oh so well how it feels to not want to get up, especially when there's a pretty man to cuddle.
takers dark lover chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Poor Heath Jay is just mean for making him get up. Great chapter.

The guest on the last chapter was me. Sorry I didn't realize I needed to log in agian.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »