Reviews for Saving The World Before Bedtime
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
i love this...because its genius how you actually used canon and told that story in this playground setting...very creative
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 1 . 7/14/2013

I found this incredibly adorable. And good job with the canon parallels! That's what made it for me!
precious1075 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I read this a long time ago and I love it as much now as I did when I first read it. You did such a brilliant job of using Canon in EACH LITTLE SECTION! The Saminator? Dean grounded for 4 days and Sam plays with Ruby? Playing house with Lisa? God!Castiel? Anna, Raphael, soldiers, cowboys?So in-character and...JUST PERFECT! Thanks so much for sharing!
SummerParamour chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was clever and amazing in so many ways! I LOVED IT! :D
justlooking1995 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
my face hurts from smiling too much reading this XD (o how i love the leviathan cas, thats not actually evil)
Shadow Angel Castiel chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Ha! God i love it. Awesome!
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Hey dude, has anyone ever pointed out that you're a friggin genius? yes? no? either way, i gotta say it. DUDE YOU'RE A FRIGGIN GENIUS :D! this was sooooo fab and funny and awesome that, just wow! You managed to get all the plotlines, all the important characters, and like so much humor that i'm laughing my ass of! well done, you should be proud.
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
So damn cute when you visualize it. I mean, is it weird that I pictured all of the kids bigger then Cas, even the girls? He just seemed like the teeny tiny scraggly kid with the big blue eyes-the type of kid everyone kinda squeals over because the kid is just that cute? Cuter even when paired with Dean the best friend who I see as bigger with his fierce face which isn't so much fierce but a cute pout. Daw, and the voices! You really should make another one with these kids as...well kids. Its too cute an idea to pass up.
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
this is so CUTE! the references work so well! awesome job - it put a smile on my face! :D x
Werewolf String Quartet chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
LA Suka chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Haha that was so adorable love the Leviathan Cas.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very funny such a clever idea :) Made me laugh
Claqueur chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Dude! This is brilliant – right to the point, hilarious and clever. Thanks for the enjoyment!
edzrfx chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Awwwwwww, this is so adorable!
Miss. Meow chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Best parts:

"Balthazar is on the Titanic?"

"... Sometimes Gabriel plays CSI?"

"Nope, I hate that show. Besides, sometimes Sammy and I play FBI and no offence Cas, but I get the feeling you would suck at it."

"Hey Lisa. I've been wounded in the war. I need a nurse."

"I'm a robot, see Dean? Here comes the Saminator!"

"Dude… seriously?"

"… Cas made me." (I loled for like... three whole minutes. XD)

"Dude. I think you've had too much sugar today."

You are fantastic. *bookmarks*