Reviews for The Aches and the Bliss of Our Story
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 8/22
Thank you for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
katesari chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
It tugged on the right heartstrings, that's for sure! Enjoyed reading this! Bye
scryoko chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I love this so much! :) Thanks for sharing!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
caring harvey, we all love that
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
So sweet. I BAWLED my eyes out when she passed. This just made me cry all over again. You kept them very in character for 'first Suits fic' and I could hear and see them saying and doing everything like I was watching the show. Rewatched the season finale and am still going nuts over Louis going through the files. Ahhhh. OK, I am so overtired and need to get to bed. Great job, this was my Suits fic fix for the night. 10/10
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I was just looking back through old suits fics and wondered why I hadn't read this O.o I apologise immensely ;) But I loved this! And a hug! Any time there's a hug, it's a good day :P
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Nice story! Thanks for sharing!
C8H7N3O2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I deeply enjoyed that. ]
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
No time for the long and babbling review I'd like to leave right now, so let me just say that I loved it! A really great little one-shot! And honestly if this is the first Suits fic you ever wrote then I'm insanely jealous. :)

Love love loved it! :)
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Loved this story!
Genevieve chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Aww, thanks for writing this fic! It was sad and sweet and just perfect :) I love Harvey and Mike and I hope that you write more fics for Suits because I really loved this one!
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very sweet I loved it
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awww, I loved it :-)
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
No... I can't even tell it was the first! AMAZING!

Dude, this was so, so, SO good! You don't even understand, like... holy crap. Every part of this was just SO amazing.

I loved Mike being scared of Harvey...

Great work.
Merritt12 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I loved this story there's just one mistake that breaks the flow "What do you mean 'What funeral'? Harvey's (should be Mike's) grandmother, who else?". Other than that I absolutely loved it!