Reviews for Missed Connection
artephile chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
I've really enjoyed reading this fic, especially the last two chapters (clever Mrs Briefs with that marriage certificate; and the image of baby Trunks with daddy at the museum is precious). The last line of this chapter was amazing too. Hopefully one day you'll come back to let us know what happens next.
ladyunebarton chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
This fanfic tell us about how were things between our couple after the cell saga— Its deep and slow, sometimes action happens and we don’t know exactly how until is mentioned again. But that just builds more towards the scene. I say this has a heavy romantic feeling and its so sweet so see this moments as “young couple with first baby”. I really liked it because of that. It has slide of life feeling to it. Its just them, doing things in the time of peace after cell. And its damn cute.
It could be a writing experiment from the author, it says Isn’t finished but the last actualization was years ago; Yet the story doesn’t have a mayor plot to follow. Obviously it lefts the desire for more and more chapters, but that could be the ending no problem.

Sorry I forgot to post this with my account
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
dr.freaky chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
A dicgyvytfg gygfg yyfv vgc yv frozen peas
NinjaWhisper chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Wow. Your writing is amazing. I really like how there is hardly any dialogue because I think you are making a point about "Missed Connection", or communication.
Nadex chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
What I enjoy about the story the most is your writing. It was very engaging.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Aww so cute
wistfulmuse chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Bravo! You haven't lost your touch, you simply just needed to coax it out of hiding, lol.
The table scene was absolutely adorable, as well as quite funny. I love the way that Bulma and Vegeta interact in your writing. Just go with it, whatever path you have them travel, they will arrive just the way that they're meant to.
XD
threeam inkblot chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
i love all v/b/t interactions. aww vegeta as a hands-on dad is adorable. i hope you stay inspired and write more;)
Mars chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
I like how the story is just going, one day at a time. It's the little things. Daily experiences.
But I do sugges that when u get a change, please please go over your chapters and edit. The tenses are killing me. It should all be past tense, not mixed.
Not "she sighs," but "she sighed".
It's a great read, but I almost didn't look past the tenses of chapter one to get to this latest chapter.
Roast Spud chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
After reading this I ended up hating Bulma more than vegeta. Only a insecure woman with low self esteem would let a man treat her like s*** and mooch off of her.
elleelle chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
You can see their relationship developing as a family. It's actualy quite adorable
wistfulmuse chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
Is this it, then? How sad...*pouts out bottom lip*
threeam inkblot chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Beautifully written. Please add more chaps for us:)
elvenangel chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
It's so refreshing to see their relationship in a different light. It seems most authors have them yell incessantly over things the whole fic and that gets old after about 2 stories. I love the silence and actions take much better.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »