Reviews for Your Silver Prince
Sara Knight chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Awww. I was expecting Cecil to barge in and completely ruin the mood... It was uber cute though!

Rydia: Edge, I love you

Edge: I love you too, Rydia

*The two kiss*

Cecil: Yay! It's a happy ending!

Edge: What the heck Cecil!

Rydia: I'm going to kill you. (she's obviously angry at cecil.)

Cecil: ... I'll just leave then...

Oh! That reminds me! Why isn't kain in this? He's like the best character! Can't wait to read chapter 5! _
Sara Knight chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Um... The bards name is Edward... Not Gilbert. Edward Von Muir. I think that's his name. I know it's confusing because there are two Edwards but its the truth... Love the story by the way.
Azurerin chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Sorry for being late, I thought I've placed an alert, but wonder why I missed your update...

As for the chapter, it's nicely done. I really will be looking forward to more EdgexRydia fanfics from you. Good luck and thank you for creating this story.
dragonroses chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
wow really great story and i enjoyed it very much hope you keep it up and always keep moveing forwerd sorry if spelled it wrong not very good speller some times
kujakuta chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
u did a great job at this story keep it up
Azurerin chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
This chapter is heartwarming and pretty nice to read. It's just that I feel that Rydia is rather unstable, like how she suddenly cried out like that... But nevertheless, I like this chapter, thank you for updating!

Personally, I really think that this pairing needs more love and I wish they would've worked out together in the end, but even in the After Years (17 years after the original game), Edge really become a bachelor king and keep on waiting for Rydia, if I may request, I really wanted to read a fic for them to end up together after 17 years of waiting... I really wanted to create the fic myself, it's just that I'm afraid I don't have the time and maybe the adequate ability to do so...

I apologize for blabbering here, I look forward to the final chapter!
Kyu-Momo chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Summons playing at matchmaking?

HELL YEAH! :)
GroundZeroFirework chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
WOW! That was amazing, can't wait for the next chapters.
SolarRuby17 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Here's just to wish the best of luck to your story. Keep up the good work.
SolarRuby17 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
At long last. An Edge/Rydia fic that is both recent and that appears to be routinely updated. Though ive only read the first chapter, i'll hold out hope that this will be a good one. EdgeXRydia 4ever!
GroundZeroFirework chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I LOVE IT! You're right reading it while listening to Theme of Love really does set the mood.
Coli Chibi chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Awesome, an update. This story is getting better and better!
Azurerin chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I must admit, I love how this story goes! This pairing needs more love, since the relationship between them is rather vague in the game (or maybe it's because I haven't finished it yet). Good luck for the next chapter! I'll be looking forward to it!

Also, thank you very much for creating this fic!
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Bout time we got to see more of this pairing! Keep it up!