Reviews for Ordinary Hero
stars90 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Fantastic! Great work. Chuck deserved that.
bcpiano chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That was beautiful . Lovely gem of a story

Thanks
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is such a wonderful story.
chuckaddict chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Very sweet story, I enjoyed it very much. You did a great job with this one. Keep up the good work!
ThereIsAnother chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Okay, I read some of the reviews and I didn't notice people commenting on the emotional side of this chapter. Now it could be people don't admit to blubbering like a baby while reading, and that could explain it, or I'm just a big ole cry baby myself.

Either way, reading this at work, right before a meeting, was very ill advised. Luckily I have bad allergies and was able to play it off as just a flare up of the ole itchy, watery eyes.

So something in this story touched me at the core. I mean seriously touched me. Not sure if it was the sadness of Chuck's realization of the butterfly effect, the caring of his family and friends, or the incredible thing Sarah did for him. Not sure what part it was, but it hit me deep inside emotionally.

What can I say, I would expect nothing less from Trex. All your stories are like this... pause as vomit arises in my throat thinking of the dreaded Bunker of Love. Well either way, besides that one, your stories are amazing at the emotion they bring out.
Nervert chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Fantastic. What a great idea and well executed. Couldn't think of a better thing for Sarah to do for Chuck in this situation. I'm glad you put this up on FF for those of us that missed the WAY Challenge.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Can never go wrong with a Christmas story...
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
that was adorable! I absolutely love it! Chuck and Sarah love each other more than the world and it is amazingly heartwarming to read when one of them does something to display just how much they love each other, especially when it is Sarah who does it.

Fantastic job, you definitely made me smile. :)

until next time,

coreymon77
AwesomeChuck chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awesome story and a great recap of the amazing things Chuck has done. By the way, it is never too early for Christmas stories.
atcDave chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Mostly a very good story. Sarah's solution to Chuck's problem was both creative and sweet. But I think using a Christmas story to have Sarah proclaim her Atheism was very ill-advised.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very very nice thank you

We all get caught up in the day to day grind we lose sight of the people we affect. With our actions and deeds and speech thank you for this

bratty 02