Reviews for ----
2swords chapter 50 . 4/6/2012
have just read the whole trilogy and have really enjoyed them all. very cleverly written throughout and i think i enjoyed this rewrite more than the original. definately the best rewrite ive read. please keep writing!
hg3er chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
YES! *fist pumps air* HE'S BACK!
melliemoo chapter 50 . 12/16/2011
Phew, I just finished the entire trilogy, and enjoyed it greatly. I think Katniss seemed way out of character, but it was a fun story. Lots of good twists and surprises (esp liked Hazelle as the spy) and a good plot. Keep writing!
jmint945 chapter 50 . 12/3/2011
Very good stories. I hope you two will write more.
jmint945 chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
Aww! I feel sorry for Peeta. He is my favorite character. I love the way he keeps loving Katniss even when she doesn't seem to care.
rebelbird chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
jayrielovee chapter 50 . 11/2/2011
I have cried so many freaking times over this story, it's impossible. You guys are the best, really. This should've been published! 3
jayrielovee chapter 50 . 11/2/2011
teamGale143 chapter 50 . 10/28/2011
Aww it was bound to happen but I'm still sad. It's over :(. I loved the ending haha President Hawthorne! Gale and Katniss ended up together which I love love love. The ending was incredibly sweet. And I really wished your series were the real Hunger Games. Because this was better than the real books and it was GALENISS!
NeilHighwind chapter 44 . 10/28/2011
OMG! CHAFF!
NeilHighwind chapter 43 . 10/28/2011
Willow's squad got the shit end of that stick. Holy hell that would suck. I feel so bad for Willow. My God.
MsRSX chapter 50 . 10/27/2011
I really like the way you ended this... most fics I have read have Katniss ending up with children (as does the book) but given how her and Gale felt about them in the HG books, I wished it hadn't ended that way at all.

Great story!
Fools and Worthless Liars chapter 50 . 10/27/2011
Aww I don't want this to end! Probably the best HG series rewrite I've read, I completely love it, and will miss your regular updates.

The epilogue made this fangirl's heart melt, all the characters endings were brilliant.

Good luck with your novel, if this is anything to go by then it will be incredible!

Thank You for the brilliant stories and weeks of enjoyment :)
Ellenka chapter 50 . 10/27/2011
Epilogue... ah... yeah, it was bound to happen sooner or later... now what should a die-hard fan do?

I guess Ill take a slow step-by-step approach to savor it.

Aww, good President Hawthorne. Best ending ever. Me gusta ;)

He doesnt have it exactly easy with Effie bugging him about manners, but well, if life was TOO easy, hed go out of practice, huh? LOL

LOL at Sherry. I kinda expected Haymitchs daughter to be named Herminia, but yeah, I guess this is even better :)

Aww at Darius/Lavinia. Great pairing :) Fiery, lol.

"If you were nice, you'd remember how I like to drag you down by your tie to make you kiss me, but you took it off and denied me the pleasure." - I guess it was to be expected, but I got a MASSIVE kick out of this line. VERY yummy mental image ;D

lol at Katniss and the dress. I can relate :)

"Rudeness is a state of mind" - LOL, Id sure remember this one and use it. It sure is the state of my mind half the time.

"It's just like before, you know. I'll always come back to you, Catnip."/"I know, Gale. And I'll always be with you, even if you are a bit corny."

- teary-eyed fangirl-squealing is very strong with this exchange :)

yeah, this is the ending Id have said I wanted, if I could have imagined this level of awesomeness. But, I couldnt, so I had to wait till you did it for me. THANK YOU.

hm, okay, so... looks like I reached the end... teary smile

Now, Im slightly at loss as to what to do with myself. I guess that life without a chapter or three coming every day or so would take some time adjusting to. Oh well, Ill somehow cope. If my withdrawal symptoms get too bad, I can still re-read ;)

Okay, so... good luck with that bestseller. Like I said before you definitely have more than enough creative potential for that :D You deserve millions of readers and reviews worldwide.

Thank you for this amazing and intense reading experience you so generously offered for free. Im looking forward to buying your book next :D

Its been a pleasure, may the inspiration ever be in your favor :)

signed:

Ellenka, whom you succesfully reduced from Well-Write to an inarticulate fangirl ;) And I really enjoyed the process :)
Ellenka chapter 49 . 10/27/2011
"I've been expecting you, Mockingjay." - LOL, I havent been expecting this, so it cracked me up big time.

The dialogue with Coin was just perfect. Hmm, and the last scene with the fire was darn impressive. Like I said before, Lionsgate should make a movie based on this instead. Id sure enjoy it much more.

The full circle was just perfect. Actually, I understand why SC decided to kill Prim, but needless to say I liked your version MUCH MUCH better.

and I have to say, this time you actually gave me a pleasant surprise concerning the casualties, or lack thereof. THANK YOU.