Reviews for Past and Future Mysteries
Guest chapter 29 . 2/27/2013
Stay strong and Come back soon, I'm a big fan of ur work. But school is priority, and with hard work, I might get to see ur stories in books and published!
jinx1211 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
lol
Syryn17 chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
Aww.. I just read all 28 chapters if this story through and I love it by the way! :) I really hope you pick it up again and thanks for the awesome story so far! I love all of the characters you've created and can't wait to find out more about Snake and if Rogue finds out that Wolfy is hers and Gambits-(If you do make them find out I can't wait to see the reactions.)

Thanks for the story so far,
Syryn
RougexRemmy 4eva chapter 28 . 11/19/2012
Woooooooaaaaahhhhh! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Update soon please!
I've been waiting like forever for Gambit to make an appearance in the past.
Nyx811 chapter 28 . 11/15/2012
update it
Wolfprincess23 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
great story more please.
2takuya chapter 28 . 7/4/2012
Yeah, i kmow. So sorry! Im on my own vacation, and between getting ready for this and summer homework and work I havent had too much time to work on my story...
fannut chapter 28 . 7/4/2012
Yes this chapter was awsome with the girls causing havoc but why was it okay for Mags to tell everyone who her mom is? Oh and I just wanted you to know that when Rogue told the girls to behave I could so see Mags saying "Yes Mrs. L." And then Leigh slaping her hand over Mags mouth befor she could give anything away.
Lady Firewing chapter 28 . 7/4/2012
Holy cow! I'm doing the same thing! Freaky...

Exactly how much do they giggle?
2takuya chapter 27 . 6/27/2012
Sadly Im waiting very impatiently for the next chapter, but patience was never one of my virtues, so I guess thats fine. Hope you post the next chapter soon!
fannut chapter 27 . 6/19/2012
Yay! Finally another chapter! But it was soooooooooooooo short! Well not really but it has been a long time. Post again SOON!
Starry is too lazy to log in chapter 27 . 6/19/2012
"i felt a disturbance in the force!" course ya did snake
Raven34link chapter 26 . 3/31/2012
awww they are such a cute couple
Raven34link chapter 25 . 3/31/2012
PEEP MURDERER! (i love peeps)
Raven34link chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
LOL "To the nerd mobile!"

you know i just thought of something when Leigh got her mother's power and absorbed her wouldn't they have absorbed each other or have no affect on each other since its the same power, kind of like how Rogue and Blindspot(from the comics) can touch because their powers are similar