Reviews for Driven to Insanity
SilviaNintendara chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is the only "AlexanderxDaniel" that i like...
I think it is so sad and intense,I really love how you write about Daniel's emotions...
Again,great job ;)
wtf chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
wtf
Tiiiinderbox chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh wow.
Oh wow oh wow oh wow.
I do believe this story pleased the darker side of me. I think I have my own mini Alexander that just fangirled as this. Murder then sex? I like it. Sex on a corpse? I like it. This line particularly caught my interest.
"...Daniel further dirtied him by painting his white hair with what blood was left on this hands, a mixture of a dead man's and Daniel's. Alexander liked that." I lovveeed that.
I'm now shamelessly shipping this couple and I can't get enough. This story of your's hit the spot, not sure what spot exactly since that spot was particularly enlightened with the sadistic, twisted sexiness of both murderous and sexual pleasure, but it hit the spot. Very very well. ;w; 3
heartdevoured chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
omg
UnCon chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
awesome

did you ever play the game?
AkuChou chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
The date at the very beginning of this made me groan - I just finished watching an excellent playthrough of the game by ChaoticMonki, and the notes . . . there were so many notes. I hear them in Daniel's voice now.

Apart from that, this was very . . . erm, good! /;
MissMicike chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Oh, why is insanity so attractive...?

Very well written, true joy to read!
TheFantasticPhantomWriter chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awesome writing in this story! Totally awesome, loved Daniel's insanity. Great great great great great!
Lazy Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was nice. It reminded me of Exquisite corpse, that about sexing up in the spilt blood of a corpse and everything.

Good job, loved to see Daniel being mental.