Reviews for Empress
Beautiful ending. I just finished Eona, and this was just what I wanted. Thank you!
elischap chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Any more...?
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That was really sweet. I now feel like the ending of Eona needed something like this. The end of the book was... I don't know, it just kind of seemed a little abrupt.
skc36 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I finished Eona a few days ago and felt I needed a bit of closure. This was a perfect ending that was written quite beautifully. Thanks! :)
dragongirl elf chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
impressive
KeketKageAlakshmi chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Sooooo good!
SpinningHyperCookie chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is just...beautiful. And it takes a lot to impress me. I can basically pretend that this is the ending I had been missing in the actual book. The Eon fandom deserves more readers
zealousy chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Ugh. This is the epilogue I've been looking for. (too true the book ended way to abruptly)
You got the voices of Eona and Kygo just right and the tone of the whole story melds perfectly with the canon text. The way you tackled the whole Eona/Ido relationship is pretty spot on, twas a hot but somewhat creepy and manipulative relationship. And concluding with the Kygo and Eona's honest and comfortable companionship is lovely. Okay, this whole fic is lovely and my new headcanon.
MagicalNeonOwls chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was beautiful! Wow, you are a stunning writer. It's no fair that the Eon fandom doesn't have nearly as many readers, but you should definetly write more:) this story made my day, thank you!
Serena chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is just the ending that I needed. The story book ending was just too abruty like you said. I love this ending that you have wrote its fits so perfectly. You should definitely write more, great job on this.
PatPatterson chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
nice
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Beautiful.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Aw, that was cute :) I thought it a tad cheesy because I tend to stray far from stuff like that, but well written. And I completely agree with your author's note. Like, so much.
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I literally just finished Eona about five minutes ago, and I, too, thought it ended much too abruptly. Which is why I promptly got on in search of more stories about the characters I love. Empress was a perfect epilogue. I loved it! Thank you! There is still one thing I'm not sure about, though-does Kygo still have to marry someone of royal blood? As of right now, I'm just assuming that rule could be overlooked in light of Eona's actions for the good of the land and people.
Yolo chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Omggg u should really write more your writing is so awesomeeeeee! U should write Kygo and Eona's relationship from right after Eona The last Dragoneye ended lol.