Reviews for Empress
jessica chapter 1 . 2/20
that was amazing, I couldn't have pictured it any better
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
You write beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
You will continue, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Beautiful ending. I just finished Eona, and this was just what I wanted. Thank you!
elischap chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Any more...?
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That was really sweet. I now feel like the ending of Eona needed something like this. The end of the book was... I don't know, it just kind of seemed a little abrupt.
skc36 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I finished Eona a few days ago and felt I needed a bit of closure. This was a perfect ending that was written quite beautifully. Thanks! :)
dragongirl elf chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
KeketKageAlakshmi chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Sooooo good!
SpinningHyperCookie chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is just...beautiful. And it takes a lot to impress me. I can basically pretend that this is the ending I had been missing in the actual book. The Eon fandom deserves more readers
zealousy chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Ugh. This is the epilogue I've been looking for. (too true the book ended way to abruptly)
You got the voices of Eona and Kygo just right and the tone of the whole story melds perfectly with the canon text. The way you tackled the whole Eona/Ido relationship is pretty spot on, twas a hot but somewhat creepy and manipulative relationship. And concluding with the Kygo and Eona's honest and comfortable companionship is lovely. Okay, this whole fic is lovely and my new headcanon.
MagicalNeonOwls chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was beautiful! Wow, you are a stunning writer. It's no fair that the Eon fandom doesn't have nearly as many readers, but you should definetly write more:) this story made my day, thank you!
Serena chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is just the ending that I needed. The story book ending was just too abruty like you said. I love this ending that you have wrote its fits so perfectly. You should definitely write more, great job on this.
PatPatterson chapter 1 . 10/12/2012