Reviews for Empress
Snowheart03 chapter 1 . 1/14
This was beautiful, the pacing is brilliant and your writing style overall is amazing. I also love the way you portrait Kygos emotions in the story. Well done :)
Kik maricruise chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
OH DE A R LORD MY HEART I GOT HEART EYES IN MY HEART EYES! I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
This was really well done. I loved it!
Misty Azalea Fairy chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Ahh this was the closure I was looking for when I finished Eona. Thank you so much.
jessica chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
that was amazing, I couldn't have pictured it any better
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
You write beautifully.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
You will continue, right?
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Beautiful ending. I just finished Eona, and this was just what I wanted. Thank you!
elischap chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Any more...?
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That was really sweet. I now feel like the ending of Eona needed something like this. The end of the book was... I don't know, it just kind of seemed a little abrupt.
skc36 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I finished Eona a few days ago and felt I needed a bit of closure. This was a perfect ending that was written quite beautifully. Thanks! :)
dragongirl elf chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
impressive
KeketKageAlakshmi chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Sooooo good!
SpinningHyperCookie chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is just...beautiful. And it takes a lot to impress me. I can basically pretend that this is the ending I had been missing in the actual book. The Eon fandom deserves more readers
zealousy chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Ugh. This is the epilogue I've been looking for. (too true the book ended way to abruptly)
You got the voices of Eona and Kygo just right and the tone of the whole story melds perfectly with the canon text. The way you tackled the whole Eona/Ido relationship is pretty spot on, twas a hot but somewhat creepy and manipulative relationship. And concluding with the Kygo and Eona's honest and comfortable companionship is lovely. Okay, this whole fic is lovely and my new headcanon.