Reviews for Talk Ain't Cheap
Gubefan1980 chapter 8 . 11/4
Thanks that was real nice I enjoyed it a lot so glad you didn't leave your readers hanging for years. That's just so uncool. Very sweet tender poignant story.
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 11/4
That's great so happy dance time. I got nervous for a minute. I'm so used to Emmett being the roommate I thought he went behind Jasper's back. Until I remembered he was roommates with Carlisle. Lol whew I was nervous there for awhile.
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 11/4
Edward is an asshole. He never told Jasper he loved him because he was afraid to lose him or scare him away, yet he was angry with Jasper for not saying I love you. What a jerk. And that insulting comment about his rates changing after Jasper told him he quit. I'm not sure he deserves Jasper. This is good frustrating but I'm more on Jasper's side than Edward's.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 11/4
You know I hate to say it but , wtf Edward. He loved Jasper so much he found a new guy in six days. And seriously it had to be less than that if he could be out and about so comfortably with someone else. Asshole.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 11/4
I hate to say it but wtf is it with men that they can't say the L word. I get so sick of their shit. Gay or straight just can't get the damn word out.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 11/4
This is cute hot and smexy. Thankfully you've finished 'm getting so tired of letting myself get caught up in stories (okay it's partly my fsult for not paying attention to whether or not the story is complete); that were left unfinished not weeks or even months. I got to the point where I decided to stsrt a list of authors to avoid reading. One author not only abandoned her right after Edward was shot while he and Jasper were together. She beta'd some else's story but hasn't updated since 2012 and although she posted 12 stories only one was completed.
Jeremy chapter 8 . 3/30
Amazing simply amazing work. I read all of them in a single night and was driven from laughter to sobbing to crying for just the pleasure of them getting back together! Truly wonderful work
linntherese chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
I'm happy they got together again, but I really wish Jasper had given Edward a harder time before he let him back in.
Edward treated Jasper horribly in this story I think. I mean, Edward complained that Jasper hadn't told him he loved him, when he hadn't done so himself. Sure he was scared, but what's to say Jasper wasn't scared too? Edward had issues with Jasper's job, but he knew very well what hs job was when they got together, it was asfter all how they met. He made Jasper feel a bit like a whore, but he himself called in... glass houses. He just assumed Jasper was cheating, he broke up with him without really talking to him. Even when he knew Jasper had money problems he behaved poorly I think. Not forgetting how he showes up late and then walk back out after having heard Jasper reveal his feelings.
No, Edward was not my favorite in this story ;)
CeramicPot chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
I think I am in love with your talent for this kinda thing 3
CeramicPot chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Holy guach this is some good stuff!
CeramicPot chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Love it!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
bth I was sure if you going to give us the HEA (well I thought that a few chaps back) I loved that they finally came back to each other at the gazebo, such a sweet moment despite all the yelling and misunderstandings.

great fic thanks for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
awww Edward missed him just as much.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Lets hope this wasn't a bittersweet moment.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 4 . 1/10/2013