Reviews for Talk Ain't Cheap
Jeremy chapter 8 . 3/30
Amazing simply amazing work. I read all of them in a single night and was driven from laughter to sobbing to crying for just the pleasure of them getting back together! Truly wonderful work
linntherese chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
I'm happy they got together again, but I really wish Jasper had given Edward a harder time before he let him back in.
Edward treated Jasper horribly in this story I think. I mean, Edward complained that Jasper hadn't told him he loved him, when he hadn't done so himself. Sure he was scared, but what's to say Jasper wasn't scared too? Edward had issues with Jasper's job, but he knew very well what hs job was when they got together, it was asfter all how they met. He made Jasper feel a bit like a whore, but he himself called in... glass houses. He just assumed Jasper was cheating, he broke up with him without really talking to him. Even when he knew Jasper had money problems he behaved poorly I think. Not forgetting how he showes up late and then walk back out after having heard Jasper reveal his feelings.
No, Edward was not my favorite in this story ;)
CeramicPot chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
I think I am in love with your talent for this kinda thing 3
CeramicPot chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Holy guach this is some good stuff!
CeramicPot chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Love it!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
bth I was sure if you going to give us the HEA (well I thought that a few chaps back) I loved that they finally came back to each other at the gazebo, such a sweet moment despite all the yelling and misunderstandings.

great fic thanks for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
awww Edward missed him just as much.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Lets hope this wasn't a bittersweet moment.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Ok this is really sad now. I'm hoping for HEA
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Pls tell me jasper didn't just loose his scholarship and the love of life in one day and he still hasn't quit
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I like these two together but this strain at then of this chapter sits uneasy with me.
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Great chapter,Five Stars ***** _
ant1gon3 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
The ending was very satisfying! I am so happy for these boys. Great job. I hope to read more from you in the future. Thank you so much for writing.
Liliom99 chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Thanks for this story, it was so sweet. I loved it! Hugs, Lil
No-haters chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Ahh I now like je more than be