Reviews for Falling Apart
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Keep going and can u have Christianxevan and for jeff i think u sud put him with Shannon Moore
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
I'm Justin has found someone outside the house. I hope Wade can help him.
M.j's place chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I am so happy that Justin can find a little bit of happiness, in his hell of a life! Fuckin awesome chapter. Please review SOON!
JNHwwe chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
UPDATE SOOOOOON ... I ADORE THIS!

I LOVE YOUR WORK!

I NEED MORE! IT KEEPS GOING ROUND IN MY HEAD ON WHAT CAN HAPPEN AND I HAVE AROUND 7 DIFFERENT ENDINGS!

... AGHEM ...

Right ... Now that's out the way ... I love your work, i think the emotion in it is fantastic i love how all the brothers connect with each other and how Jeff is the same age as Jay ... But thanks to being there a few more years, seems slightly elder.

I just love how your mind works ...

I am so biased and just want it to be all about Jeff ... But that can't happen there is more brothers and horrible parents to deal with ...

Just please keep this coming ... I will constantly update ... I will make sure ... I just always read it ... Scream because i want to know more and then never get round to it ...

So in fact i read this the day you posted it which was Monday ... But i suck!

But you are amazing keep it up ... I love it!

It's what this sight needs at the moment ... Great stories which i haven't read 700 times over ... I think there is you and maybe five other people ... So yes keep this going and update now if possible ;D

Lots of love xoxox
slashdlite chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
At least Justin has some respite from the horror he's living. I hope the other boys have someone too, even if it's secret adoration, to take their minds off the life they are living.
slashdlite chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
These poor boys are living under constant fear. Isn't there a way of escape for them? That brute not only enjoys tormenting them, he's sadistic, wanting them to listen to Evan's screams and cries.

It's so heartbreaking to see them living under such conditions. Who will save them?
IsidoraAngst chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This was beautiful. Yeah, it was short, but it was still beautiful. Can't wait for more.
M.j's place chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
OMG! poor evan! I love how jason and jeff look out for the younger ones. I'm also adoring cody in this story. PLEASE CONTINUE! This story is trully one of my favorites.
M.j's place chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Please continue with this is heart wrenching, yet update reguarly if you can.
IsidoraAngst chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Oh my. Poor Evan. My poor Evan. I hate Hunter. I didn't I could hate a fictional character as much as I hate Hunter...but damnit I HATE Hunter. Good job!

Update soon.
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
I just read both chapters and I can't wait to read more. This looks like it will be really good. But then agian anything you wriet is great.

Please update soon!
slashdlite chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
The first chapter and I'm hooked already!

Just wondering why the boys didn't consider running away and making a police report?
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is so sad. I don't want to read it, but I want to find out if they get out.