Reviews for Is that what you wanted?
SpeakNow143 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
loved it soo much all of it! Can you make a second chapter please (pouts)
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is the person you met over on Youtube, Boxcarmystery. A couple of things that you need to work on. First, your paragraph formating needs improvement, as there are sections where the paragraphs are right next to each other rather then having a space in between. This can make it hard for people to read. Second, I don't think Matsumoto would refer to Momo as Bedwetter, even if she was teasing her small taicho about this.

Next, I'll go into the story. This is one of the few fanfics for the pairing that achieves what I am looking for. First, I don't feel like the pairing was thrust at me as if it was canon fact. Instead, the idea that Toshiro likes her is built upon and gradually introduced.

Second, the two are very much in character through this entire thing. I'm left wondering if Toshiro even realizes he has feelings for Momo because his actions were so spur of the moment he wasn't likely thinking about what he was doing, or even his comment at the end, nor the implications. Certain things go over his head. And the other thing is, it seems Momo was as oblivious about his feelings as he was until the very end.

Third, there is little to no fluff in this fanfic. A lot of Hitsuhina fans focus on "having a fluffy romance" between the two, which is likely why so many don't get the characterization between the two right.

I'll add to this the fact you have a good sense of your prose.
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
hahahaha so cute!
Chibi-Chibi x3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

i love the ending ;D

- CCCx3
laylaTsubaki chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
OMG!Brilliant job lolly-san. please make this couple again. i loooovvvveee the ending!XD
Shnizel chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
OOOOMDZ!

That was so amazing!

I really can't get over it! *fangirl scream*

That was BRILLIANT!

Man I loved this too bits!

I didn't know you wrote this! You should have told me sooner so I could have screamed about this before!

I'm just speechless because I LOVED IT!

You must do another of this pairing! you have to promise or I will behind your trail after you!

MUST DO ANOTHER!

Can't believe I was partly the reason why you uploaded!

But am I really that motivating when I'm as crazy as hell! :D

Shnizel :)
Santashelper834 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Hahaha! I was laughing the whole time while reading this. I love it!
The Angel of TimeKickhedge14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
nice ending...
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
(0o0) This is awsome, its just like it could actually happen, i can just SEE it in my head, very good Lolly-san!(0o0)
livelovemusic95 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
omg I love this! and it was so in character! ahahaha proximity is a deadly weapon! thanks for writing this amazingly cute story!
KuramiMidori chapter 1 . 10/1/2011