Reviews for Heat
Harlequin chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Only two reviews? I'm surprised, this was a cute, fun little AU fic (it was AU, right? I think it was). Now if only Kingdom Hearts 3 would hurry up and come out already...

Totally loved the Terqua, btw. Just saying. (No, my review was no affected by my ship. Whatever gave you that idea?)
Terra ForceXIII chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Daww, I liked this oneshot. And the fact that Terra and Aqua were married was an added bonus.

I just think those two share so much chemistry, And their playful banter was fun to read. :)

Good oneshot. Instant fav...
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This brought me happy tears! :'D I loved everything about this and it was just a simple slice of life. XD I LOVE slice of life fics and this being TerQua was a plus for me! Their interactions were really cute and I agree, stiff!Terra is cool, but I want playful!Terra from time to time. :3 I smiled a lot whenever the fluffy moments came out and I don't know why, but I like it when Terra refers to Aqua as his "wifey." XD It's cute. LOL And of course he's going to question Aqua's attire and force her to wear something more stuffy... :D Hahaha! BTW...Terra in shorts only? Yes please. X3

Great job! This is going into my favs! _