Reviews for somewhere in time
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Nice. Really, nice. Where the like button for this fic?
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Cute and funny!
halfdemonfan chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Ah, found another fic. Seriously, your talent for comedy is amazing. Hope Lady Gaga can stand the massive perversness Heiki has in store...I like her.
x.-kTa-.x chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was so HILARIOUS! hahahaha To see Lady Gaga here killed me hahaha
EminaRukiax chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
this story really made me laugh~! more please~! more with humor~!

oh and where is Yuuki? Where is that cute cat? aw...~! maybe he went fishing..? hahaha~!

make more code breaker fanfics full of humor~! :D
Another Annonymous One chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
The part about Heike was good but including real life people has the unfortunate effect of making any fanfic very dated. So here are some suggestions:

1. Don't have Ogami and Sakura be married. They are most likely siblings in the manga and if not they will be wed in the manga anyway. No reason to force them be a couple even in a spoof story.

2. Avoid using Japanese words unless they are names of historical monuments ect. You might think it gives the story a Japanese feel to it but all it does it scream weebo. Japanese suffixes are okay though if used in moderation (see -kun -san -chan)

3. Nenene is still retarded? That's horrible. Even if this is a spoof fic... making her still be in her lost form?

4. ...and Kanda still works for Ogami? Would be more interesting if somebody else filled her role... like that glasses guy that was his classmate.

So yeah, in the end only the Heike part was any good.
rinkokuma chapter 1 . 10/1/2011