Reviews for Always There
ncis lover chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
no it cannot end there! she never told him he was beautiful! he never kissed her ! please one more!
xxElla MadElynxx chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
I don't know why I never found this one before. Loved it really! Like a lot! You do have a sense of humor. Seriously enjoyed it! Waiting for more from you...
-Ellie!
duskbutterfly chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
aww, sad it's all finished but great ending.
duskbutterfly chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
oh you have to love jealous Eric :) And the disney reference is a total win.
duskbutterfly chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
The dream section's great and Callen/Hunter is always fun, those to really know how to have a blue.
Also love the texting between Nell & Eric - although I can't see her in pink but that could be my personal bias. Hope the formal went well ;)
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Man, I do not miss the days of Hunter but I'm very much enjoying the tension of Nell being torn and Eric clearly missing her. So glad there are more chapters to read!
Obsessed-and-Undecided chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
AWESOME story! Totally loved reading it!
Jenny chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
I enjoyed this story, which I found reasonably plausible, with some good extrapolations and in-character writing.

If it has a weakness - and no story doesn't, after all - I'm afraid it's the grammar which lets you down sometimes. Get your "you're" and "your" sorted out reliably and it'll be easier to read your stories.

(I particularly like your Nell and Hunter as Hetty I and Hetty II theory. I buy it, definitely.)
miss-tarletone chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
Great story! I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Your very good at writing Neric, btw.
MsDubstep chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Wow, awesome! I just read the whole thing. I have to say it really had me riveted from beginning to end. You write very well.
Nothingtoseehere000 chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Sigh, what a lovely end to a terrific story. Of course, I would love for Eric and Nell to get together, and I'm hoping you write a sequel in which that happens! I really like your writing, and look forward to reading more of your work!
EleKat chapter 11 . 12/20/2011
Awesome story! But was that the end? But it was the best story ever!
EleKat chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
This is awesome! Please update soooon! :D
redrose7856 chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
Phew! You had me worried for a bit, there. Glad everyone's OK, and I'm with Nell, the banter is so normal and nice.

Can't wait for more, but take your time if you have to!

Cheers!

~redrose7856
sarah chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
yay! another awesome chapter!