Reviews for Silence speaks louder than words
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
I'm not allergic to anything, but I can't drink hot chocolate because it gives me stomach ache, which SUCKS! So I feel your pain.

Also, YAY! Kurt can talk! And they p
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
If that Harry Potter refrence was intentional, ten you just went up by about 30,000 points in my sale of awesomeness, and you were already pretty high for being such a fab writer. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
It wasn't that bad; I especially liked Burt's comvereation with Finn, you got that dead on. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
Don't you dare talk to him like that, he's your brother! *punches Finn in the nose for being such a git*.

Ahem. I'm sorry you had to witness that. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Kurt! Kurt you are doing better, you're wonderful!

Sorry, but you broke ny heart for a minute there.

Kind of wanted to see the therapy in this one, bug this was just as good!

I seem to be putting line breaks in between my sentences now. Curious... xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
I'm wearing red jeans right now...weird...Brittana are so awesome, I'm glad you included them in this. They are totally the best people to loom after Kurt right now: Brittany loves him, and Santana's just downright terrifyijg (along with being one of my favourite characters).
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
he better get his voice back, or imma hunt you down and kick your ass.

That works better in an American accent. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Those two are awful to him! He should get the Warblers to egg their cars, or something.
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Ah, Brittany. You mean well. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
I don't like Finn either, he's an idiot. Great chapter, though. I especially love how you write Burt.
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Aparently you are good at t, that was awful! You know, in a very well-written way. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Whoever tried to kill Kurt will in turn be killed by me. Virtually, of course. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I think it's a great idea to have Kurt not be able to speak, given how important singing is to him. It's actually an idea I've written about myself, but you probably can do it better than I did! xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Man, Kurt can't catch a break in your stories, can he? This seems really interesting; I'm curious to see where it goes. xx :)
Tigertopaz-Titanium Banana chapter 34 . 12/24/2011
Wonderful story! I really liked how you wrote all of the characters.

Great job!