Reviews for Silence speaks louder than words
atasteofarmageddon chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
I really enjoy this story, it's very well written. I've been reading it for the past day or so and today I was so desperate to find out what was going to happen that I read it on my phone while brushing my teeth. Desperate times call for desperate measures! Oh well, I'll keep reading now.
succeeding.darren chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Such a good story! :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
HE MOVES HIM, REALLY HE DOES!

Sorry, I have no idea what that was.

So glad this isn't ending, which i would have said in my laat review, if I hadn't accidentally submitted it before I was finished. Although, I did have the reassurance that inwas reviewing chapter 20 and had 14 more to go... xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 20 . 1/4/2012
Ok, so first that was really sweet, and I'm still loving your portrayal of Burt, and second of all I'm slightly confused, because at the time
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
They totally need to go and get married in Canada, with Blaine riding shotgun and Finn, Burt, Carol, Santana, Puck, Brittany and Lord Tubbington in the back seat. They could have a cat as a ring bearer, how cool would that be? xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 18 . 1/4/2012
This was really interesting, because I expected Karofsky to be all apologetic, so his attitude surprised me. Great as always, but maybe try and find another word other than 'snarled'. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
I can see why you're writing Kurt to go to see Karofsky, but I wish he would just stay where he is and be safe and happy in Blaine's arms. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Aaah! 1)Rachel is a bitch an 2) Karofsky can't ho near Kurt, nonononono! xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
I'm not allergic to anything, but I can't drink hot chocolate because it gives me stomach ache, which SUCKS! So I feel your pain.

Also, YAY! Kurt can talk! And they p
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
If that Harry Potter refrence was intentional, ten you just went up by about 30,000 points in my sale of awesomeness, and you were already pretty high for being such a fab writer. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
It wasn't that bad; I especially liked Burt's comvereation with Finn, you got that dead on. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
Don't you dare talk to him like that, he's your brother! *punches Finn in the nose for being such a git*.

Ahem. I'm sorry you had to witness that. xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Kurt! Kurt you are doing better, you're wonderful!

Sorry, but you broke ny heart for a minute there.

Kind of wanted to see the therapy in this one, bug this was just as good!

I seem to be putting line breaks in between my sentences now. Curious... xx :)
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
I'm wearing red jeans right now...weird...Brittana are so awesome, I'm glad you included them in this. They are totally the best people to loom after Kurt right now: Brittany loves him, and Santana's just downright terrifyijg (along with being one of my favourite characters).
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
he better get his voice back, or imma hunt you down and kick your ass.

That works better in an American accent. xx :)
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »