Reviews for Silence speaks louder than words
fraughtwithsparkles chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
This chapter was amazing!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some Finn to go kill...
Steffi Star chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
Smash Finn, WITH A HAMMAR. Update soon!
Windrider1967 chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
People can hate on Finn if they want for this, but it can't be easy for him. I mean first Kurt pushing him and ND away and then all the focus on Kurt at home. Finn is a teenager - he has issues and insecurities and things he needs support for too.

Well written. kurt's response to genuine kindness HURTS but makes sense. Love supportive!Blaine and Warblers.

I need it to be 8pm right now and then I need it to be NOVEMBER like YESTERDAY.

Looking forward to more
hermioniecantdraw chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
You are so good with these chapter updates! I praise you! 3
PCJC24 chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Aww, omg, Kurt and Blaine are so beautiful together! I can't wait to our Kurtie is speaking! Great chapter. I loved Kurt's little sob fest and how Blaine checked up on him and Kurt attacked him out of pure passion and love.

And I laughed that the principal was named Dalton, that's so funny, as if it's like a family school, and he's like either the original or like the 5th generation.

And I think Kurt belongs at Dalton, he totally hates McKinley except for Britt and Santana.
shesXsuperXfreaky chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Aww, poor Kurt. Blaine, give some lovin' to your boy, make him feel better!

Anyways, great chapter, I will be eagerly awaiting your nest update! ;D

P.S- The weirdest thing happened to me the other day, after I read a chapter from your story, I was reading another story with Kurt in it, and was confused on why he was talking!

Lol, crazy right? I'm guess I'm to hooked on this! :D
KagomeGirl021 chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
i'm actually glad you didnt go straight to the therapy cuz this just makes it seem more real. i know that people like kurt usually do slip up a bit like he did in this chapter. so reading this no matter how sad or short the chapter makes it so real. keep up the good work!
Canadian-23 chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Hey wonderful! :)

Amazing chapter! Wow! Very powerful, poor Kurt, just want to give him a big! Love the relationship between him and Blaine! Can't wait to see the next chapter! I really love work! :) you are a wonderful! Love you! :)
Steffi Star chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Loved it. Update soon!
Anarane chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
Hello, I'm enjoying the story so far, but I just thought I'd point out that in this chapter at least you've misspelled signing a few times as singing. Other than that it's a good read!
me and Mr. Jones chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Whew! I was so sure this chapter would end in DISASTER! i was expecting Karofsky to be at the mall. SO glad you didn't go in that direction! can't wait for more! I know it'll be great!
PanicAtKate chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
I love this story! Keep it coming :D
The Devil In Me chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
indeed red jens..
PCJC24 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Aw such a good chapter, I love happy Kurt! :D
SragonZ chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
I really like this, hoping Kurt gets his voice back (c'mon, his voice is far too lovely to not want to...). Can't wait to read more~
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »