Reviews for Silence speaks louder than words
KagomeGirl021 chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
i'm actually glad you didnt go straight to the therapy cuz this just makes it seem more real. i know that people like kurt usually do slip up a bit like he did in this chapter. so reading this no matter how sad or short the chapter makes it so real. keep up the good work!
Canadian-23 chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Hey wonderful! :)

Amazing chapter! Wow! Very powerful, poor Kurt, just want to give him a big! Love the relationship between him and Blaine! Can't wait to see the next chapter! I really love work! :) you are a wonderful! Love you! :)
Steffi Star chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Loved it. Update soon!
Anarane chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
Hello, I'm enjoying the story so far, but I just thought I'd point out that in this chapter at least you've misspelled signing a few times as singing. Other than that it's a good read!
me and Mr. Jones chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Whew! I was so sure this chapter would end in DISASTER! i was expecting Karofsky to be at the mall. SO glad you didn't go in that direction! can't wait for more! I know it'll be great!
PanicAtKate chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
I love this story! Keep it coming :D
The Devil In Me chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
indeed red jens..
PCJC24 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Aw such a good chapter, I love happy Kurt! :D
SragonZ chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
I really like this, hoping Kurt gets his voice back (c'mon, his voice is far too lovely to not want to...). Can't wait to read more
Canadian-23 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Hey wonderful!

Wow! Great chapter! It's was aswome seeing Kurt happy and shopping! Love the red skinny jeans and it's effect on Blaine! Love the Warbler and I can't wait for the next chapter! For the updating part don't feel bad because even if you take more time to update you always do even if you are more occupied soo! Amazing story and you are wonderful! :) Love you! :)
Annie24601 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Thanks for the update :)

I like the idea of all the warblers dragged along to a shopping trip!
Annie24601 chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
I really hope Kurt can learn to speak :(
Steffi Star chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
:( I'm saddened by the slowing down of the updates but I hope you can continue regularly. Update soon!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
wow so many updates in such a short time XD i LOVE it! this is great! this story really shows what kurt is going through and i love the warbler personalities. i would like to see more warbler interaction but im liking whats happening so far.
NotMyBabies chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
I really enjoy this. It's so sad about the bullying and his friends though. Can't wait for more!
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »