Reviews for In Time
judithedna chapter 10 . 1/7
Oh my God! I read it instead of working! this is unbelievably good. I read it and suddenly realized that I am not breathing! The pregnancy, the story of Elizabeth, the delivery and now this.. I am will have to be more careful around you because I really have to work! thank you so much.
beautyofsorrow chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
*_* We are not allowed to write something this angsty at all ever because holy cow woman I will not be able to survive. kajhsfkajs
beautyofsorrow chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Oh geez, I'm not gonna survive this one but for entirely different reasons than In Reverse. *cries*
caridibird chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Amazing. I am so glad I found this. I am getting very tired, can hardly keep my eyes open so I'm going to stretch it out and finish this tomorrow. I am getting from your notes how important this story was for you. It is really beautiful. I am afraid of your evil French laugh, I must admit, but I want to believe that after getting through Season 5, which made the first 4 seasons seem like Fringe Lite (who'd have thunk it?) you won't make me tear my hair and weep. See you tomorrow!
me chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Love it! Please update if you can!
fortheloveoflestrade chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Yay, angst!
I love this story, so glad you've decided to continue it!
angellcakes23 chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
just caught up! i'm so glad you're updating again :) is it weird that i even thought of olivia just taking over nathan's fever in the beginning of this chapter lol.
elimoncia chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter, love your portrait of Olivia as a mom (with all her worries ... like all the mothers she knows exactly what to do, she just need to trust her istinct)!
Can't wait to see where you will address the story.
Thanks!
Crystalyte chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Another wonderful chapter. Poor Peter. I love that you made Nathan's middle name Henry.
Crystalyte chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Such a great chapter! You capture Olivia as a protective mother perfectly. Can't wait for the next chapter.
PatriciaArte chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I'm realy glad that you update this story! Love it!;)
ItsJustChris75 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter. Looking forward to you exploring the bond. Angst from you is far from shocking. :)
zeusfluff chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Another wonderful chapter! I'm still loving this! WOW! 109 reviews!

I cannot wait to see where you take chapter 11!

Please update when you can!

Thanks,

ZeusFluff
cotillion66 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Very good chapter! I can't wait see where you are planning to go from here. thank you for sharing!
j95l03g2 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Wow, this is the second time reading this chapter and story. This chapter is amazing and probably my favorite chapter in all of Fringe fanfic. Everything about it is amazing. You are such a gifted writer and certainly understand the characters. I love the idea of Olivia being connected to her child in the way that she is. I'm a big believer that Olivia and Peter are very special and those gifts would be passed to their children. In terms of S5, Etta WAS special because of her parents, because they were from two universes and one had special abilities with or without Cortexiphan. Can't wait for another chapter and more of you stories. I check daily to see if In Time and A Little Bit of Normal are updated. Please don't stop writing about Fringe.