Reviews for In Time
CileSuns92 chapter 10 . 4/21
I know that I'm super late to the party, since it's been three years, and I should probably forgo asking, but will you ever finish this?

I've read In Reverse and this story practically all in one night, and I couldn't stop. I cried and I smiled with them, and I was so immersed in the story I couldn't stop reading. I loved the "reversed" format of the first story, which left so much to the imagination before showing it, but this one, more linear is equally mesmerizing.

I love the way you described all the smallest gestures between all of them, the soft looks, the fleeting touches that happen. Peter and Olivia have never been big on displays of affection, and this way for them to be together is perfect. Especially since, even when they're angry and grieving and sad, they're still together, they're still in love.

Elizabeth was like a kife embedded deep into my heart, but yet, she's so beautiful in her dream, swinging so freely and ressuring Olivia, that I couldn't help but feel her same relief. It's beautiful the connection Olivia has with her children, and this is exactly how I'd imagined Olivia pregnant, more or less. We didn't get to see this part with Etta, but I'm glad you showed it with Nathan (and Elizabeth, in part).

While this universe is bleak and was in fact erased, your exploration of it is fantastic. The family ties between all the characters is what kept me around when the show was airing and what made me rewatch (and find some fanfic!) in the first place, and stories like yours fill perfectly the hole in my heart.

Again, I have no idea if you're still writing or if real life changed that, but if you ever post another chapter, I'll be here. Even for the angst! :P

Thank you for writing this wonderful story, it was inspiring. Stories like these two are the reason people should read fanfic sometimes instead of silly novels ;)
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
hey that was cool...what mother wouldn't want to take away their child's sickness! and she did! but I wonder if this could bring consequences?
judithedna chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
Oh my God! I read it instead of working! this is unbelievably good. I read it and suddenly realized that I am not breathing! The pregnancy, the story of Elizabeth, the delivery and now this.. I am will have to be more careful around you because I really have to work! thank you so much.
beautyofsorrow chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
*_* We are not allowed to write something this angsty at all ever because holy cow woman I will not be able to survive. kajhsfkajs
beautyofsorrow chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Oh geez, I'm not gonna survive this one but for entirely different reasons than In Reverse. *cries*
caridibird chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Amazing. I am so glad I found this. I am getting very tired, can hardly keep my eyes open so I'm going to stretch it out and finish this tomorrow. I am getting from your notes how important this story was for you. It is really beautiful. I am afraid of your evil French laugh, I must admit, but I want to believe that after getting through Season 5, which made the first 4 seasons seem like Fringe Lite (who'd have thunk it?) you won't make me tear my hair and weep. See you tomorrow!
me chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Love it! Please update if you can!
fortheloveoflestrade chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Yay, angst!
I love this story, so glad you've decided to continue it!
angellcakes23 chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
just caught up! i'm so glad you're updating again :) is it weird that i even thought of olivia just taking over nathan's fever in the beginning of this chapter lol.
elimoncia chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter, love your portrait of Olivia as a mom (with all her worries ... like all the mothers she knows exactly what to do, she just need to trust her istinct)!
Can't wait to see where you will address the story.
Thanks!
Crystalyte chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Another wonderful chapter. Poor Peter. I love that you made Nathan's middle name Henry.
Crystalyte chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Such a great chapter! You capture Olivia as a protective mother perfectly. Can't wait for the next chapter.
PatriciaArte chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I'm realy glad that you update this story! Love it!;)
Chris7594 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Great chapter. Looking forward to you exploring the bond. Angst from you is far from shocking. :)
zeusfluff chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Another wonderful chapter! I'm still loving this! WOW! 109 reviews!

I cannot wait to see where you take chapter 11!

Please update when you can!

Thanks,