Reviews for Laughing with
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
gaaaahhh, this was lovely X)
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awesome oneshot. Just none of the "d'awwwwwwwwwwww" words. It's not necessary.

This was a cute oneshot. I loved it. You got the characters done in personality.
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
It's always nice to read about a story where Barnaby removes the stick from his butt. After all, it happens so rarely. This is a cute story, although I don't think Kotetsu is quite that immature in the anime it plays well off of his partner's icy cold exterior.

As for your T&B stories: whether to post them as one-offs or as a collection? It depends on the length of the stories. If they're under 2000 words, Meh- Just put them together as a collection. I guess it boils down to if you care about getting reviews. Collections get more. One shots, not so much- Especially with such a new anime series as this one is.

In all, it's completely up to you. One way or another, I'll be reading them- That's for sure. Cheers!
cloudstrifejen chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Friendship eh? I see them as a couple arguing the most smallest things from drawing a beard to how to catch crooks in the middle of their job! *sigh* But both of them sure can't live without the other. I wonder how they manage to even survive all that! Awesome fic as ever! Your 'vegetable juice' fan fic is totally addictive! XD
QuEen0fs0ng chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
That was totally cute and sweet. I love their bromance thing going on and I think you nailed it to a T. I laughed out loud Kotetsu saying "The scariest thing for you would be to dress up like me." Priceless. Anyway nice job!
Pearl chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very cute story. Is very refreshing to read stories of them just being friends.

Don't forget though, Barnaby's birthday happens to be on Halloween too. ;)
ASHTERAH chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Author why are you so awesome? You had me hooked with Vegetable Juice and now this? I want more, and again, I want more!