Reviews for Merlock's worst memories
Here's this great idea:

The group got to Medieval Egypt wherte they meet Saladin, the Saracen king. I see the Saracen king greet them for he's wise, noble, honourable, and just.
All the Time-Shifters they got cna somehow be there.
SOmeone they see young Petra. Princess Fifi. The one from Raldo's debut. It would be great if she popped up. I see her meeting the Time-Shifters on an Egyptian oasis and helping them out when they get caught in traps put up by bandits who serve Reynold de Chattilon, a trecherous knight. It would be great if she did one of those feisty slap scenes on bandits for hurting the poor guys. Wonder how the group would react to seeing young One.
I also got this idea. It turns out the Petra they fought was some copy. The real one was Fifi. When she ran away, she accidentally got affected by some time-rift... causing a copy to pop up. Similar to those time-remenants from The Flash (2014).
It would be good if Fifi joined the group and helped them out.
I got this idea. She apologises for her copy's actions, thinking the TIme Shifters would reject her... but they accept and speak to her the way they did to Talen on Miss Iknow's visit episode. Yep.
I also see Saladin somehow withstanding the memory erase thing due to some mind trick. But zero harm is on the timeline since he is a wise enough man to avoid spreading such secrets. And even if any record is done, many assume it myth since the Time-Shifter's master forms look similar to mythical creatures.
Such a great story.
Nice how we got to learn more about Merlock.
Boy Merlock got ticked. Nice how he took it out on Petra. She used the creature into doing the things. He focused on the puppeteer instead of the puppet.
Merlock;'s lucky to get such buds as the group. Yep.
Flint's anger was great. Nice how he reacted to Merlock's pain with righteous anger on the one who hurt him with his tragic memories.
Major144 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
A very interesting story. You did a nice job explaing Merlock's past. It was very dramitic and I enjoyed it.
LillyGirl310 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This story is really good and I hope that you do another one that follows from this one.

Hope to hear form you again soon

Till Next Time