Reviews for Hyna studios Oogiejess Voreic series
gigglingmenehune chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Okay this story was okay but the problem is that instead of showing that your character is strong. Simply by using nothing but your wits and skill that you might have acquired over time to save the day. But instead you just showed me you are weak and dependent. Its one thing when you work together but you didn't save the day without your powers. Also just because you blew up a town doesn't mean your strong I have seen other people blow up something even bigger. If you really want to show that you are strong try saving the day without your powers. Oh and another thing before I sign off. You can't just take out a weakness of your character that is just the same thing as saying superman losing his powers because lux luthor used kryptonite then after saving the day by using normal abilities the writer says he can no longer be weakened by kryptonite. That would be so boring, and make the villain seem too weak. People like it when a hero has a foe that has a chance of defeating him. I am not trying to be mean but this is a good point to think about. I hope you won't take this the wrong way.
emmydisney17 chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
I love it bella, By the way can you please make a vore story about me turning into my evil Predator self E-Vore, see The Oogiejess dare 2 for the charector, and i capture you and take away your powers while Oogiejess tires to cure me like before.
JDS916GUY chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Mafiafas needs to learn that you and Jessy don't like him or something and also great job on the songs in here.

Great job on this chapter, Bella. :)
emmydisney17 chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
I have a lot of vore ideas for you that i hope you can do for me.

'Wild Jungle' i get captures and swallowed by a predator elephant and you and Jessy would have to save me.

'The Dare of Vore' Emmy dares Bella to live inside Oogiejess for an entire week just like she did, without leaving or the aid of her friends, powers and allies. You accept and the week long dare comences. And whatever you want to happen in the same week is all up to you, i know how much you hate to be eaten but it's for me, your adorable little bunny and little Teddy bear (Sad puppy dog eyes) You wouldn't want to disapoint me or hurt my feelings would you?

And last is 'Emmy Raptor' Emmy gets turned into a valasoraptor predator who swallows meals whole and swallows Jessy, keeping her as a hostage. Only the rest of Mystery Case Files and you can save me from digesting my best vore friend.
Subuku no Jess chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
Hey Bell! :D I missed ya so much. How've you been? Umm, I got sick, got a twisted ankle, and my internet is not working, so I can't be on like I used to, but I'm trying to update on my stories. :D Not gonna let the procrastination demons get me.

Anyway, I like this chapter very much. It's true I sometimes get into mother protection mode a lot. I'm glad that you don't judge people even though I do crazy things. :)

Oh, I have another idea for a story.

"FairyTale Food"- When a villain gives Emmy nightmares, it's up to Bella, The Hyna Squad, and OogieJess to tell her three bedtime stories to defeat the villain and let everyone go to sleep.

And here are the fairytale story ideas:

"Little Supper and The Beanstalk"- Emmy accidently grows a magic beanstalk and she climbs up the beanstalk to find a castle that belongs to a giant boogeyman King/Queen named Mega OogieJess (who is famous for rampages and eating everything in sight), his/her servants (The Hyna Squad), and another giant (The Villain) who wants to have Emmy for himself. Will the giant King/Queen take Emmy as her/his own?

"Jessy and Emmy"- Jessy and Emmy get lost in the woods and find a GingerBread house where a villain lives there. The villain kidnaps the kids, turns Jessy into OogieJess, then feeds both OogieJess and Emmy a lot of food so he could eat the both of them. Who will save them?

And... I don't know what the third story is gonna be.

I hope that helps...

Anyway, nice chapter and update soon! :D
JDS916GUY chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
Well, at least Jessy managed to spit out the school and be inside of Blitzwings tanks with Emmy with her.

Great job on this chapter, Bella.

And have you read my review on The Hyna Tells All series yet?

I hope i didn't make you upset about this.
Subuku no Jess chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
(giggles and pats belly) This was one of the best stories ever. I get to have my Little Supper inside me for a while, you get to beat predators to a bloody pulp and snuggle me as Emmy and I stay in your house for a while. (hiccups) Thank you so much! _

Oh and I have a few ideas:

"School Buffet"- Angry at school and the bullies there, Jessy turns into OogieJess and eats the school whole.

"The Eating Bet"- When Emmy gets captured by villains at a Night Bar, OogieJess declares an eating contest to find out who keeps Emmy. What happens when there's tons of food in the way?

"The Return of Mega OogieJess"- After Jessy eats something at Midnight during a Monster Rampage marathon with Emmy and Bella, she turns into Mega OogieJess (human sized). Although he/she is awake and can talk, he/she starts to eat nonstop and grows. Whether it's a plot for Mafiafas again or a way to have fun by pretending to go on a rampage, nothing will be the same with Jessy, Emmy, and Bella.

Either one is fine. :)

Anyway, nice chapter and update soon. :D
JDS916GUY chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Well, i'm glad that you, the hyna squad, and Jessy managed to save Emmy from those three predators that took her and you and the hyna squad sure beat the daylights out of them for taking Emmy.

Great job on this chapter, Bella. ;)
emmydisney17 chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
I love the story Bella! But i could just use magic to make me safe from digestion instead of you giving me your blood :/ but overall, not a bad story, and i really want you to review and read my story "Adventures on Predator Island" Just look it up on my site, or whatever it's called, and also maybe you can make your next vore stories take place on Predator Island and you can use which ever predator you want! :) What do you say?
emmydisney17 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Hey! I've updated Mystery Case Files, Predator Island and my new story "Children Run" Review all right away!

P.S. I really want you and OOgiejess, ONLY YOU TWO, to save me, ONLY ME!, in your nest vore story PLEAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!
emmydisney17 chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
ALERT! ALERT! MY GARGOYLES STORY HAS JUST BEEN UPDATED REVIEW BEFORE BEDTIME QUICK PLEASE!

also nice story now when will you do the one where i get kidnapped? I'm really looking forward to it, sorry if it sounds weird to you, and don't forget to bound and gag me until the very end when you and Oogiejess rescue me. PLEASE!
Subuku no Jess chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
I'm really sorry for being a giant evil predator and sucking in your headphones, Bella. It's all Mafiafas' fault! (hits Mafiafas on the head many times)

But I like Mega OogieJess, even though he/she's really messy and dirty. Maybe I'll use him/her in my Halloween special. Could you help me with the costumes and looks for Mega OogieJess please?

And maybe for another episode after Emmy's, maybe we're all invited to a sleepover and somehow, I get really hungry. Just an idea.

Anyway, nice chapter and update soon! :D :D :D
emmydisney17 chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Hey Bella, i've got a vore story for you.

"Vore Rescue": I get kidnapped by 3 diffrent predator monsters at the same time and Oogiejess, including you, tries to save me and i get eaten again and again until Oogiejess finally has me safe in her belly.

Also i have enchanted rope and gags that are unremovable and i spend the entire story gagged and tied up until the very end. I would really love it if you made a story about that PRETTY PLEASE?
Subuku no Jess chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
(blushes a lot and snuggles both you and Aaron, then burps loudly) Oops, scuse me. I must've ate too much and got so big and plushy. Coooooo. (snuggles and hugs you more)

I love this chapter. It's really cute and funny. I wish I could've been bigger and more plushy.

Maybe for the next episode, maybe I turn into a giantess and I grow bigger and hungrier, wanting more food.

Anyway, nice chapter and update soon. :D
Subuku no Jess chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
I LOVE THIS! This is my favorite episode so far. :D

I love how it is like the Ed, Edd, and Eddy episode "A Warm Glass of Ed" and how you got me sleep-walking. I hope to see more sleep-walking soon.

Maybe for the next chapter, maybe there could be a big eating contest. Or maybe someone puts a spell on me to always be hungry. I don't know.

Nice chapter and update soon! :D :D :D