Reviews for What Happened to Sector Z?
queenlaur chapter 20 . 5/1
Great story! Love the work you posted.

I like the adult operatives idea, it would be so cool!
queenlaur chapter 16 . 4/19
You are great at creating stories that fill in the blacks of so many things hinted at in the show!

And I absolutely love that it's being said over and over here: You may have to get older and become an adult but you never have to grow up and leave childhood completely behind!
queenlaur chapter 11 . 4/18
That is so sad, they have completely lost faith in themselves. At least they get to keep their memories.
queenlaur chapter 8 . 4/18
Great way for Monty to retire!
queenlaur chapter 5 . 4/16
Loving the joke Monty played, Great character writing!
vengeance chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
according to the wikiand the movie of knd they were Delightfulized during a mission
i am theorizing one of the individual missions during their time. unfortunately the process were permanent. and the Delightfulization process was embedded in there system.
-both wiki and movie

theory
-Delightfulization process was temporary but due to lack of technology it became permanent
-Delightfulization chamber was set to overload to Delightfulized all the children but instead hit sector z only
-Delightfulization chamber was for sector v but was sent in sector z (japan)
PrincessofKingdomHearts16 chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
You have Bruce and Ashley's numbers confused. Bruce is Numbuh 0.1, the leader and Ashley is Numbuh 0.3.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 4/30/2016
Would love to see more on this:)
D.C Joyce chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
I wonder since they know if they'll try to fix the kids or inform them of who they were
101olive4u chapter 20 . 4/21/2015
Such an amazing story, by far my favorite KND fanfic! Sector Z needs more recognition, this story seriously made me so happy! (You wouldn't b how happy I was)
All I can do is seriously hope for a sequel!
Gracekim20 chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
So awesome!;) cool origin story for Sector Z so far!;)
werd chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
It was good the way the revolt from the nineties was mentioned and poor kids do they ever go back to normal, any way good story,
PkTaco chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
This was absolutely brilliant. Loved it. Great job.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
I LOVE THE MENTION OF MS. MIDNIGHT. I love the fact that she stills remembers. :D I really enjoyed this story from start to finish. The back story for the Delightful Children was really nice. I grew attached to them and it's so sad that they become the DCFDTL. I will miss this story. I loved every bit of it and it's taken me so long to get to the epilogue. But here I am and thanks for this wonderful story and I look forward to any other stories you might write! Until next time!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
SORRY FOR THIS LATE REVIEW. I'M CRYING. THIS CHAPTER KILLED ME. IT PAINS ME TO SEE SECTOR Z DELIGHTFULIZED. I'm going to cry. D: Anyways, I enjoyed reading this chapter. Ben makes me angry. Ugh.