Reviews for Titanic: Iris
Phinxie chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Nic chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
You lost me right here

"He looked like a younger version of Hugh Laurie from the FOX show, House"

When writing a historical fiction, you should keep the style of the narration to the time that it's set. Modern references to TV shows do not fit with the period of history this story is supposed to be set in.
DreamLikeATeen chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
OH GOD! This is the first Titanic FanFiction story EVER that's actually made me cry! Oh my, trying hard not to, but I'm choking back tears here! :'( It was all going so well and then... *BOOM*. She's dead! :'(
Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Ironically enough when I started reading this chapter, the song on Sirius/XM was from the CoA score. Great story and this is a good start. I will add this to my alerts.
Racheldaninja chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
awww how tragic and sad:(
League Girl chapter 16 . 10/4/2011
Nooo you killed Rose. I really have to stop reading stories that have the genre tragedy in them. They are too depressing.
D chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
Nooooooo...

Last chapter was the happy ending - but this made it more realistic

Poor jack

great story though :D
RikkiChadwick2011 chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
I feel like a bug under the thousand pages of vogue magazines lol... DID NOT see that coming! Poor Jack! I loved the story though!
RikkiChadwick2011 chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
The song makes me sad "Arms of an Angel" but I love the song... And the chapters! Love them! You should listen to "Dirty Little Secret" by Sarah Lachlan I heard it on Alias and it's a song of true words! :D great job too
bebravelauren chapter 16 . 10/3/2011
Awww :') I loved it though! Good Job!
Ducks chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
I wonder what is going to happen next - waiting anxiously for next chapter :D
White Sins chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
I LOVE this story!

Please write more, I wanna know if Jack finally meets Rose!

Write soon, I can't wait!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
Jack's such a dumbass choosing to live again just so he can instantly be with Rose again. He had eternal bliss, and if he could only have waited until Rose died naturally years later, he would have had her for eternity too! If he had truly loved Rose, his love for her would be just as strong 85 years into the future as it was then!
League Girl chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
So Jack chooses to live again.
StarofCalamity chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
So will he look like himself now? I hope so, he has to!

This story is great