Reviews for Twice Upon a Time
mandababe15 chapter 7 . 9/18
awww really loved this! great story!
Carol421 chapter 7 . 8/29
Just read this story for the second time, what a gem! The story is such a sensitive and interesting exploration of their relationship. It's filled with beautiful moments that are subtle and tender. The characters are wonderful, and there is hilarious humor woven throughout the story. Adding this author to my favorites.
Just so you know you turned me onto xboxbabe and I have read all her stories, very nice: ) This was a great chapter with Steph meeting his family and trying to apologize. Loved the butterfly and hummingbird parts in her stomach. Loved her fears and her facing them. Loved the craptastic apology and her very frank conversation with Ranger. I actually listened to this chapter like four times because I kept getting interrupted and missing parts of their conversation. It really touched me that she finally told him she loved him and he said "Thank Christ." That really worked. The only thing you could have added was hot makeup sex, cause your sex scenes are so good, but it is hard to have sex outside in the freezing cold and Steph would have been worried about his family so I know it was not a go but I would have liked it. You don't need to respond to all my reviews. I like to leave a lot of reviews on Stories and Authors I like so the Author knows how good they are and other people see stories with lots of reviews that may get them to read the story too. Have a fabulous day!
Wow what an awesome chapter to read. He takes her home, they almost end up in bed and it is Hector handing her the remote to her door that triggers memories. And who shows up to escort him out but Joe. Totally funny even as it is so serious.
Wow so much to review. Loved Rangers "Look" that he has been using for years and Steph saying it was false advertising. Loved the second first date and takedown, good for Steph and Ranger to work together and he even remembered to order dinner to go. She finally gets a Ranger induced shower orgasm. They finally go on their "first" date and she tells him she wants to move out. Interesting.
Oh yes laughter in spades. Loved horny Steph coming onto Ranger and knowing most guys would just want to do it not get caught up in the situation. Really enjoyed dinner with the Plums. Hilarious!
Smoking hot kiss in the alley, awesome that it would be on his to do to make Stephanie remember list.
I really liked this Steph and her opening questioning innocence. It is fascinating to see Ranger trying to help her and figure her out.
You write nice long chapters and I appreciate it. This is a surprisingly honest but different view for Ranger to be so blunt and direct with Stephanie about their relationship.
Beautiful ending.
Cute talk. Lol
So happy she got her memory back.
I got a kick out of his mother.
Oh my, what a good chapter.
Not so much her leaving him but the returning memory thing, and the confrontation with Ranger and Joe. Lol
Oh how very sad.
Both in love with each other, yet not.
Oh my gosh. That was so funny.
This is hard on everybody but poor Steph is all alone in her mind with no memories.
I thought for sure the smell of Bulgari would help.
Very curious to see what's next.