Reviews for Twice Upon a Time
melyons chapter 7 . 1/7
Nice. I loved it. Gave me a big smile.
melyons chapter 4 . 1/7
This chapter was freaking hysterical.
melyons chapter 2 . 1/7
So many salient points here. Especially the one regarding Ranger's actions screaming commitment.
GabbyDunk chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
This was great!
christibabe chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
Loved it! You did a brilliant job and I thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
WizardsWoman chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
Wonderful story. I enjoyed it.
Miss Renazza chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
Fantastic story. Great writing, interesting interpretation of the characters (love your Ranger) and lots of laugh out loud moments. One of the best fan fics I have read
rainfall1310 chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
That ending was so cute, such a well written story!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
I read all your stories. They were wonderful. Hope you write more.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Wow I really enjoyed this story! It is the first one that I have ever read where Steph has amnesia...I think your Ranger is spot on and it reminded me of Janet Evanovich herself...I loved Ranger and though I don't hate Joe I think Ranger is the better choice! Thanks for sharing this story...
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
wow, incredible story :) im sad its over, you should do some out takes of un-steph with the MM before ranger returned, i imagine it would be funny.
Inevitably Insane chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
This was super cute! Loved the story
- Kris
hummer246 chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
So love this story!

Great Job!

Off now to re-read everything else of yours! LOL!
rebecca chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
You are freaking FANTASTIC. I've been reading a lot of Babe Fanfic and this is the first time I have ever left a comment. I laughed out loud. Repeatedly. (Was like reading Evanovich Classic-those were the days). I think I had as much fun reading this story as much as I perceive you had writing it.
I also agree (EMPHATICALLY) that the series ended at 12. Mazel tov.
babesrus2 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
I just stumbled on this. What a fantastaic love story. Imagine falling in love twice, and to the same person! Not many people can say that.