Reviews for Open Up Next to You
BELLA X STARFIRE7745231 chapter 20 . 4/17
Awesome!:)
Rel8tivity chapter 2 . 2/11
My friend, ye have slain me. I've always been a Bella/Edward shipper, and that's the worst that could pass: for New Moon to happen again. But this time, with no possibility of a return. Ugh! Well done, LJ! Well done!
kantorkan chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
this story could have sped up a little.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Eddie should have know they weren't mates when he left her the first time,she needs to hook up with Garrett as mates,just a thought.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
Wow. What a story. I applaud you for writing this story, although I'm honestly still gutted over the Edward/Bella split. I'm branching out into other couples for my stories, but I don't think my heart could write non canon E/B. With that said, my wounded heart and I are moving on to the sequel. Let's find Bella a mate.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Hmmm. The group sex was powerful. I could see how Bella would fear her emotions weren't noble, and the fear of causing a split between Jasper and Alice. Are they also in love/lust with her? Is Bella in love/lust with them, and us she truly over Edward? So many variables...
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Interesting. I think Daniel Cudmore is quite a tall, broad hottie. Like this twist, but my hear still aches over the lost true love.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Heartbreaking, but done so beautifully. Now I want to hunt Edward down. And Brownyn.
Edward's my obsession1971 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love it, and I'm in. But GAH is reading an Edward/Bella split hard for me to read.
BetterinTexas chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
Not sure if I ever reviewed this before but I read this before I started writing and loved it.

Jason
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Gracfully chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
so very damn awesome this here is
Gracfully chapter 17 . 7/14/2013