Reviews for Five
zammiefluf12 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
losing tris was his fear
Little Lottie 4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I think fours newest feat was he was getting too close to tris and she was becoming important in his life and he loves her so I think his fear is having to let her go

This was a really good fan fic great job
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
First of all-AWESOME.i think his fear is being responsible 4 someone else's life ( or lack of)
bribunny21 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I love how you write four.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Y only one ?
theresa nunez chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I dont usually review on the first chapter I wait til I know the characters well enough for my review to be of use but somehow what ive read here makes me want to bypass that rule_of_thumb completely. First let me sat that your words speak for themselves. What q powerful picture they create. Secondly its like I can hear four laughing in my head when I read "because the real me would never conceive to shoot my own mother" with that In the paragraph fallowing you used a word I did not know and ALMOST prompted me to pick uo a dictionary CONTRIVANCE Until I realized that you had defined it in the sentences that falliwed. Thar alone is a skill most Writting does not have...and I do love a challange it has been a long time since I read something that challenges my knowledge and for that I must thank you. You are a natural and the words speak for themselves
Chance chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Holy crap, you are a great writer! I hope to see more!
Mentathial chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
wow and the new fear of living without Tris amazing. Continue this.
Allegiant76 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Update
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Cool... Tobias' fear? Letting her die?
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I think that Four's fifth fear is failure.
Lovely SS Titanic chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
His fear is losing Tris
springbreakers chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
PLEAAAAASE come back and update this!
Warriorstar2000 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I think his fear is letting someone in his heart again after all this time. Not that he's affraid of the affection but of the consequences. Scared of letting her down. Scared of caring for her to much and being let down himself.

Anyway, great story! Wonderful fluid, fast paced writing! Excellent job :) I hate finishing great stories so I read them again, same with this one, I loved it! ;)
DivergentProdigy chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Maybe letting someone down? Because she said "Please don't let me fall", and he said he wouldn't. But then he did let Tris fall. So maybe disappointing someone he cares about?