Reviews for Five
13girlsrule chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
i think it's the fear of finally letting someone into his heart.
Noone chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
His fear is Tris becoming something she's not. Becoming weak. He's afraid of his first instinct, to push her until she breaks. He did that by letting her die when she was crying.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Bummed that it stopped! This is great writing and I hope it keeps going. Soon!
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I like this story. I think maybe Four's fear was...failing at love? I don't know. I'll read on to find out. :)

Ellie
Prior.t chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love your writing style! I'm seriously enjoying this as much as the book. I know it's been a year sence you have posted but I am really hoping you will add to this!
we'reonfire chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I think Four's fear is putting Tris in danger, or in other words: unsafe. I think he let go of Tris to show anyone who found the record of that particular landscape visit, that he does not care for her; that to him, she is just another initiate and no-one to bother with if Four does something that is not particulary appreciated.
- awesome writing :) KEEP GOING !
Daedalos chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I read this, actually, because of the way his fear was represented in the summary. I could be wrong, but I feel like it's about Tris no longer being Dauntless, being strong. The way you said it in the excerpt in the summary, at least, made me think that his fear was focused not on the fact that she might fall, but on the fact that she was panicking.
Anyways, if you can't tell, I really liked this. Please let me know your thoughts on Four's fear; I'm really interested!
Thank you!
JustOneMoreAmber chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
My interpretation of his fear is for him to have to face his emotions for Tris and lose her because of their circumstance. Or maybe it's just having her fall through his fingers-im this case, literally. I thought your version of Four was very in Character. Great job!

-Amber(;
Mylisssa chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was amazing. Will you be writing more?
wordsarefriends chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
A part of me WANTS to say that he's scared of losing her, but I think it's more of a fear...a panic that comes with caring about her. Am I right? Lol, well even if I'm not, I love it! Can't wait for your next update:)
missunderst00d chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Update? Pretty please?
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is brilliant, it's well written, and in character, and I think i might just have fallen more in love with Tobias. I finished Divergent about an hour ago, and then screeched out loud at the ending,

the fucking ending. I mean seriously, she had to end it there?

Anyway, after mt mini-tantrum I ran to my computer to see if there was any quality fanfiction for Divergent.

Now that I have read this, I can truthfully say there is. Please update soon, I'm dying to know how you change this from canon. Dying.

~Punk
Hazel Nut 123 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I KNOW! I KNOW! Well, i think i know what fours fear is. Is it the fear of loosing Tris?
hdawn chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very well written so far! please update soon because you have caught my attention!
purplepeace chapter 1 . 10/17/2011