Reviews for Meet in the Middle
Iceranger32 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I really loved this.

I recently got into femslash, and Trini/Kimberly was the very first ones i did great work.
Maxi-Luca chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
So where's chapter 2? I love this. Kim/Trini... I only recently started to appreciate them as a couple. Re-watching PR now as an adult, Tommy irritates me. I really liked Trini much more than Aisha. Trini's friendship with Kim was much more... more... wonderful lol. Please continue.
Griddlebone chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very cute, lovely fluff. :D

You've done a nice job putting the girls into a relationship together without losing that fun, teasing banter between them. I like that even at this point in time (when the characters are more grown-up) you portray Kim as still having that inner fire, as Trini capably smooths ruffled feathers. The comparisons between the original Ranger team and the Dino Thunder Rangers were also pretty amusing; it really does seem like Tommy could use a dose of originality, or else someone might one day make the connection (like his former teammates did).
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Good Story
LuckyNekoNinjaMaiden chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is really good! :D

I'm more of a yaoi fangirl, but this story is awesome.

Great job! ;)

"Meow!" X3
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Oddly enough (since I'm more into m/m than f/f), this works for me. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
theDJK chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Great story...It tied me over for some time. A great way to spend some extra time is reading this story.

I'm a huge fan of PR and so you just made my day!