Reviews for Exposed
TankOfO2 chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow! ... like wow.. had to check the story's last update date - written before 4x24 and so many elements from their last big pre-Caskett fight were in this story, in their dialogue! So cool.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
I'm not a big fan of the grave's talks, I found them so cheesy it makes me uncomfortable
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
The chapter was good but I really don't see Kate being that worry about the scar and almost crying for this.
Terry chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
Loved the proposal. Great story. Thank you
Kyleeishere1 chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
I just spent the last hour or so reading this. It was so incredible! Thank you so, so much for posting it. You're fantastic! I thought the M-rated bits were superb and definitely tasteful. And their conversations were so sweet! Just a great story all-around. Thank you!:]
Much love
Kylee xoxo
geezer2008 chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
This, too, was awesome. I started reading fanfics last summer and enjoy them. I've read several authors but consider you the best. You have a way with words that sucks the reader in and the reader has to hear the rest of the story. You're a very talented lady and I hope you continue to do this as long as there is a Castle. My humble THANKS.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
A thought, to do with as you see fit. Castle should give her the box and ask her to put it away. Let _her_ compartmentalize it physically which will allow her mentally/emotionally to control it. :)
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Do you think you'd have had the decency to put a kleenex warning on the top of this story?
Sheesh!

Beautifully done. Very moving.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Great Ryan/Esposito dialog, very much in character. I laughed when they repeated the same thing at each other "they're not that close". Yup, can see them doing it.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Beautifully handled! Well done!
Twyger chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
I loved all 8 chapters - you don't need to hide in the closet for your "M" work ... you write great "M' chapters! These are adults we are talking about and I know there are alot of teens on fanfiction, but we are talking about a 40 year old, twice married man and a 30-35 year old woman who has dated. Thanks for a great night of entertaining reading last night ... I was smiling as I drifted off to sleep!
KelticRogue chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Just finished reading "Exposed", loved the Caskett storyline and all the aspects even those that AWM could not 'write for airing on TV' but us "Casketteerrs" know what may/does go on when Rick and Kate are alone with each other now since Season 5 premiere, here's hoping AWM does similar storyline to what you've written.
iges2u chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Good story! You did a wonderful job of showing the progress in their relationship.
student chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
a very sweet story
student chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I've never seen any mention anywhere of the boys doing a symmetrical threatening of both Castle and Beckett, that's a very neat and original idea :)